my EXP is half

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my EXP is half

So my friend started playing this game, got to RB 6 and now we can be in the same maps. We noticed that in the same maps, attacking the same mobs that her newer character gets almost double the EXP as my older character. What is the meaning of this?! If she is getting 15k+ exp I should be getting that as well, not some measly 8k. We are both on sever 28 of US East. my character is Azriel...
    She gets 15466
    I get 8422
    that is a 7024 difference
    explain.
    I have screen shots if you do not believe me.

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
    So my friend started playing this game, got to RB 6 and now we can be in the same maps. We noticed that in the same maps, attacking the same mobs that her newer character gets almost double the EXP as my older character. What is the meaning of this?! If she is getting 15k+ exp I should be getting that as well, not some measly 8k. We are both on sever 28 of US East. my character is Azriel...
    She gets 15466
    I get 8422
    that is a 7024 difference
    explain.
    I have screen shots if you do not believe me.
    There is an item called "Seal of Ascension", which you can get x2 up to x10 EXP when killing a monster. A perfect EXP buff when farming items, but will only last for 1 hour per use.

Comment

• Mudokon
      Mudokon commented
      Editing a comment
      I know this dude, I have been playing this game for 6 months, plus I have been playing Global for something like 10 years. What I am stating is that by default, without buffs or seals, my friend's character gets almost double the exp as my character. That is extremely unfair and unjustifiable. My question is how do I get my character to acquire the same exp from the same monsters as my friend's character?

And furthermore: the seals do not multiply the experience gained for anyone, they lightly increase the experience. you have to use a seal of ascension (5) to get double exp.
      Last edited by Mudokon; 14-12-19, 12:59 AM.
Working...
X