Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] 3rd Server Merge - Merging Server List

Hello Warriors!

The wait is over! The 3rd Server Merge is finally here!
    Below is the list of the merging servers.

Get ready for some competition!
    Server Merge events and a Special Event is also coming for you very soon!

For details on the server merge maintenance hours, please check : http://bit.ly/GMO_Maint_0321

What date is very soon? Next month? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Comment

Why such a big merge for EU group2? group3 is too happy I think.
      But nothing change for group1? why?
      Group1 is really tired and need new players and new guilds from other servers.........

Even group1 from US west and east are expanded< but europe no

That is very sad
      Last edited by Pentiumll; 18-03-19, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pentiumll View Post
        Why such a big merge for EU group2? group3 is too happy I think.
        But nothing change for group1? why?
        Group1 is really tired and need new players and new guilds from other servers.........

Even group1 from US west and east are expanded< but europe no

That is very sad
        I think webzen knows the statistics of how many active players in every server, they just not group the servers because they only want to. Maybe Europe group 1 has more active players than that of the 2 US regions.

Anyway this is a welcome development specially to the dying servers, I belong to europe s31 we still have pretty much active server but bringing more people will be fun and the competition will be great.
        Last edited by TouchdownS31; 18-03-19, 11:59 AM.

Comment

and we will see you crying in a week after about some changes coz you wont be able to win ds, neither wb..

anyway, on the topic - that groups arent good prepared. Im playing S26, we havent been merged before, we re an absolutly sh**y server whos dying, and now we will be merged with servers where there are players 17m cp + ? In our crap server the highest cp active player is 13m... Im rdy to start a poll how many players from our server would leave.. We had to be merged with just one server for begining, then with another group of servers so it would make it 2+2=4.. Just like it was before, like you merged s11/12 long time ago.

Comment

Stop whining guys, when there's no merge players are whining, when there's merge coming you players still whining. Webzen came up with these groupings because they study and they have the stats on how active or inactive each server.

In s31 even we are still active server the players are excited eventhough we are the newest server in our groupings and other servers already have at least 6 months headstart from us.

​​
            ​​So are you saying you think better than the webzen's "team"?

Comment

Hello warriors, as a great player like me also with a lot of experience since the beta I can tell you several things ...
              First: I am very happy that you are already going to see a merge!
              Second: This merge is not for noobs I mean, only the MU gladiators are left ... It's an MMO game, the key in this game is patience! I've seen a lot of people growing fast but quickly quit the game as they can not stand the game's replacement and their accounts are far behind .. So warriors having patience is the key to being strong in MU continence!
              Third: Your enemy keeps you awake, for such unions as these are welcome and maintain your persistence in the game!
              Fourth: If someone thinks about retiring just because their server is low and not competitive to the other servers, it means that He is not the person that should go through the continent of the MU and conquer their enemies! Personally, I think it's a great opportunity to create new friendships.
              Fifth: Last but not the last thing of importance is that I think the merge among the servers of Europe should be:
              Group 1: 1-14 (1-8 + 9-14)
              Group 2: 15-27 (15-21 + 22-24 + 25 + 26 + 27)
              Group 3: 28-31
              Group 4: 32
              Group 5: 33
              Greetings Kick
              Last edited by NecronX; 19-03-19, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownS31 View Post
                What date is very soon? Next month? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
                The announcement has been posted on their Fb page

Comment

in this update comes the item drop correction of the new characters?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
                    and we will see you crying in a week after about some changes coz you wont be able to win ds, neither wb..

anyway, on the topic - that groups arent good prepared. Im playing S26, we havent been merged before, we re an absolutly sh**y server whos dying, and now we will be merged with servers where there are players 17m cp + ? In our crap server the highest cp active player is 13m... Im rdy to start a poll how many players from our server would leave.. We had to be merged with just one server for begining, then with another group of servers so it would make it 2+2=4.. Just like it was before, like you merged s11/12 long time ago.
                    Don't cry pleaseπŸ˜…

I thought you're tough and cool.

Now whine? 🀣

Comment

baby, since you were not part of any merge before, how you dare to comment ? Whats your exp on server merges and how many merges have you passed through? Im passing throught merges since it was a "record" to be 1.5m cp and to have wings over t9. So, please, rly, avoid commenting merges.
                      Last edited by TheNotoriousS26EU; 22-03-19, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X