• Show
Clear All

• Furbolg
    started a topic MU Origin Update - Misty Mine - Patch Notes

MU Origin Update - Misty Mine - Patch Notes

■ MU Origin Update (v6.0) ■

Newly added contents

1. Descent

- Acquire the Descentform Costume at our new Descent system!
    - The Descent system opens upon completion of the main quest [Long and Winding Roads], after Rebirth 6 Lv. 45.
    - A 'Descentform' button is added on the top of the virtual pad in the left corner.
    # The Descentform can be used 3 times a day for free, and is reset every day at midnight
    # After using the Descentform, the character's exterior is changed for an amount of time, and the skills are switched to Descent skills.
    - Once you have used the three free Descentforms, the item [Promise from Above] is needed for additional use.
    - The Descentform has a cooldown and cannot be activated for a certain period of time.
    - The Descentform can be activated both during and out of battle status.

<Enhancing Descent>
    - The 'Heaven Drop' item can be used to raise the level of Descentform.
    # The 'Heaven Drop' item can be purchased at the High Castle shop.
    # When you enhance your Descent, there is a certain chance you gain large amount of experience as well.
    # The required amount of 'Heaven Drop' increases according to the Descent level.
    - Additional attributes are given according to the Descent level, also applied outside of Descentform.
    - As your Descent level is raised, a variety of Descentform skills and passives are given.
    - When your Descent level reaches a certain point, your Descent Holy Weapon's exterior changes.
    - The duration of the Descentform lasts longer according to the Descent level.

<Descent costume>
    - Descent costumes can be worn and enhanced at the 'Descent' menu.
    - Changing into the Descentform after wearing the costume will change your appearance and skills.
    - Descent costumes give a character additional attributes even when not equipped.
    - Raising the Descent costume's level to a certain point will open new skills.
    - The Descent costume has 4 skills, 3 of them are active and one is a passive skill that applies when the costume is worn.
    - The Descentform costume has a level, which can be enhanced using copies of the same costume as materials.
    - The Descent costume's stats are increased whenever the level is enhanced, up to a maximum of 10.
    - As the costume's level is raised, various Descentform skills and passives can be acquired.
    - The level of the costume's active and passive skills is decided by the Descent level and Descent costume level, respectively.

2. Enchant
    - Enchant is a new Refine system where you can add Enchant options to your character and Mount's equipment.
    - The feature is added at [Refine > Enchant]
    - The Enchant system opens upon completion of the main quest [Gold Miner] at Rebirth 2 Lv. 15.
    - Enchant Stones are required for Enchant.
    - Enchant Stones can be shared among friends at the menu [Friends].
    - You can gift one Enchant Stone to your friends after reaching 80 Daily Activity Points.
    - Insert the item you wish to Enchant at [Refine > Enchant] and click the [Enchant] button, where 2~3 options will be randomly selected.
    - Afterwards, clicking the [Save] button will grant the options presented by overwriting the existing options.
    - Enchant options can be transferred through [Refine > Transfer > Enchant].
    # The transfer process costs 500 million unbound Gen or 100 unbound diamonds.

3. Misty Mine
    - Misty Mine is an extension of the Force system, where you can pillage and protect mine carts in an all-server battlefield.
    - The event is held every Friday from 19:00 to 19:30.
    - The Misty Mine contents can be enjoyed after joining a Force.
    - The Misty Mine opens upon completion of the main quest [Sealed Door(2)] after Rebirth 10 Lv. 40.
    - The Misty Mine can be played at [Force > Force Fight]
    - The event is held every Friday from 19:00 to 19:30.
    - Three mines will be opened, 1 for yours to defend and 2 of which belong to the enemy.
    # Three caves The Union Mine, Sacred Order Mine, and Illusion Association Mine will be open.

<Rule>
    - Once the Misty Mine opens, mine carts will depart from a designated location to its destination.
    - Mine carts constantly move forward to the destination, and do not stop on route.
    - You can enter the enemy's battlefield and attack their mine carts, dealing a certain amount of damage.
    - When mine carts pass supply points, its HP gets partially recovered.
    - You have to protect ally's mine cart by defeating any intruders in your Force's battlefield.
    - When you leave the battlefield, the number of enemies that you defeated will remain.

※ If the participant limit is reached, you might have to stand by to enter the battlefield.
    ※ Forces cannot be changed during the Misty Mine event hour.

<Resulting Rules>
    - You can receive points by defeating enemies in your Force's battlefield.
    - You can receive points according to the number of enemies defeated, when the mine cart arrives at the destination.
    - You have to be in your Force's Misty Mine to receive the mine cart arrival points.
    - In enemy battlefields, you can receive points by defeating the enemies from that battlefield.
    - In enemy battlefields, points are given when a mine cart is destroyed based on the damage dealt to the mine cart.
    - After the Misty Mine is closed, Force Contributions, Force Grades, EXP, Bound Zen can be claimed based on your acquired points.
    - When your Force's mine cart reaches its destination, your Force can receive Prosperity Points as a reward.
    - Players that are not in the battlefield cannot receive rewards.

※ The acquired points are only applicable to Misty Mines, and are not shared with other battlefield's points.
    ※ After the Misty Mine is over, the acquired points is reset.

<Rules for Rankings>
    - Rankings are calculated for each Force based on the acquired points. In case of a point tie, the one who got the points first will be ranked higher.
    - The rewards can be received by pressing the [Reward] button.

4. Awaken Enhance
    - The Awaken Enhance is a system where you can enhance activated Awaken Stones to increase the options.
    - The Awaken Enhance opens upon completion of the main quest [Equipment Awaken] after Rebirth 4 Lv. 15.
    - The Awaken Enhance can be found at [Character > Awaken Stones]
    - Press the disassemble button to disassemble Awaken Stone pieces, and you can also disassemble bound pieces only by checking the said button.
    - Up to 100 Awaken Stones can be disassembled at a time, and 10 Awaken Dust is given for 1 Awaken Stone.
    - The Awaken Enhance has ten tiers, and each tier has ten star ranks.
    - The star must be enhanced to the 10th rank before enhancing the next tier.
    - Whenever the Awaken Stones' tier is raised, the options are increased by the percentage ratio.
    - Additional options can be achieved when reaching Tier 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10.

# Tier 2 : Reduce Special DMG +3%
    # Tier 4 : Reduce Elemental DMG +3%
    # Tier 6 : Resist Deadly Hit +2%
    # Tier 8 : Element Penetration +5%
    # Tier 10 : Extra Elemental Damage +5%

※ For the Awaken Enhance contents, at least one Awaken Stone must be activated to apply the options.

5. Login and Purchase Rewards Renewal
    The rewards of Daily Login, Consecutive Login ,Accumulative Login, Daily Purchase, Total Purchase, Total Spending and Weekend Purchase rewards have been renewed. Renewed rewards can be found at [Reward].

<Accumulated Login>

<Daily Purchase>

<Total Purchase>

<Total Spending>

<Weekend Purchase>

System improvement and adjustment

1. Maximum level limit increase
    - The maximum level limit of characters has been increased to Rebirth 16 Lv. 100.

2. New Items added at Mount Point Shop
    The new items have been added at Mount point shop.

3. "Lucky Star" event
    - After purchasing diamonds or items, a new resource 'Lucky Star' is given that can be used in events.
    # We will provide extra information regarding the contents after the event begins.

4. Mount Evolve level reset
    - The Mount level reset feature has been newly added.
    - After resetting your Mount's level, 80% of the used material will be given back.

5. Free Companionship Cancellation available if the partner have been offline for a long time
    - You can now cancel companionship without cost if the companion has been offline for more than 30 days.

6. Required Unbound Diamonds for Pet Skill Lock Decreased
    - Required Unbound Diamonds for locking Pet Skills has been decreased.
    Locking 1 Skill : 50 → 10
    Locking 2 Skills : 200 → 80

* Please click the links below to see the detailed guides on the respective systems added with the Misty Mine update!
    Descent
    Enchant
    Misty Mine
    Awaken Evolve

• TinyPhantom
    replied
    Originally posted by Pentiumll View Post

How many Enchants could be sent per day?
    Also why is not possible Enchant mount items?
    You can send 15 enchant stones per day. It have not cost.

Leave a comment:

• Pentiumll
    replied
    2. Enchant
    - Enchant is a new Refine system where you can add Enchant options to your character and Mount's equipment.
    - The feature is added at [Character > Enchant]
    - The Enchant system opens upon completion of the main quest [Gold Miner] at Rebirth 2 Lv. 15.
    - Enchant Stones are required for Enchant.
    - Enchant Stones can be shared among friends at the menu [Friends].
    - You can gift one Enchant Stone to your friends after reaching 80 Daily Activity Points.
    - Insert the item you wish to Enchant at [Refine > Enchant] and click the [Enchant] button, where 2~3 options will be randomly selected.
    - Afterwards, clicking the [Save] button will grant the options presented by overwriting the existing options.
    - Enchant options can be transferred through [Transfer > Enchant].
    # The transfer process costs 500 million unbound Gen or 100 unbound diamonds.
    How many Enchants could be sent per day?
    Also why is not possible Enchant mount items?
    Last edited by Pentiumll; 26-02-19, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Driel2110
    replied
    And Summoner (Rod) ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X