Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Notice] Regarding the issues after the Force Fight update (updated - 01/03/19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] Regarding the issues after the Force Fight update (updated - 01/03/19)

Hello warriors,

We have been receiving several player feed-backs after the Force Fight update on 12/18/18.
    We are truly sorry for the inconvenience, and would like ask for your patience until the issues are all resolved.

Please rest assured since we are aware of below issues, and trying our best to fix them as soon as possible.

1) User interface shrinkage (Android only)
    - fixed (Game Patch for Android - v.5.0.2)
    2) Text overlap in the chat window
    - fixed (Game Patch for Android - v.5.0.3)
    - fixed (Game Patch for iOS - v.5.0.3)
    3) Unable to enter over 64 letters in the chat window
    - fixed (Game Patch for iOS - v.5.0.2)
    4) Character appearance wrongly shown in the chat window
    5) Unable to purchase items with Dice Points in the Dice Shop
    - fixed (Game Patch for iOS - v.5.0.3)
    6) Unable to transfer over 999 Zen to Storage
    7) Unable to set the sale price as over 999 Zen & unbound Diamonds in the Auction
    8) User interface issues in Domain on high-definition devices (iOS only)
    -
    fixed (Game Patch for iOS - v.5.0.2)
    9) Unable to exit the Duel result screen (iOS only)
    -
    fixed (Game Patch for iOS - v.5.0.2)
    10) Incorrect Noria and Devias mini-map

We would like to let you all know that the relevant teams are working on the issues.
    We promise that we will immediately inform you once they are fixed.

Please be informed that even if we work hard as well to bring you the fixed version on iOS devices,
    it normally takes longer to release the updated version on iOS due to the App Store review process.

We thank you for your patience and are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    MU Origin

You forgot these:

10: Quick access notifications(the ones that show above chat) point to east akeron while in Lorencia.

11: Lorencia, Devias and Noria still use the old map and minimap which is completely wrong and often sets npcs at supposedly unavailable areas.

Also please let us buy more items at once on the shop. Buying only 99 at once is painful.

Comment

6) Unable to transfer over 999 Zen to Storage
      - fixed (Android v.5.0.2)

not fixed.

Comment

• SpiritAngela
        SpiritAngela commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you updated the game with the latest patch? We recently released a patch fix just a while ago.

12)Not showing crystals in CM https://imgur.com/a/tfC4TYf (and thanks for NOT reading bug section)
      PS : playing this game for better experience,requires good smartphones,right? So why you focus on Android V5,when almost all of us use V7+ ?
      Last edited by HaL0GeN; 19-12-18, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• SpiritAngela
        SpiritAngela commented
        Editing a comment
        The intention was to inform Android users to update the game to 5.0.0 but after reading your comment, we took this into consideration of changing it from "Android v.5.0.2" to "Game Patch for Android - v..." instead just not to confuse anyone from this point. Thank you!

Originally posted by Marce View Post
      5) Unable to purchase items with Dice Points in the Dice Shop
      Dice shop using dice points still isn't working for me. Updated with latest patch.

Comment

• SpiritAngela
        SpiritAngela commented
        Editing a comment
        We'll have this checked again, Kernel. Thank you. Would you also be able to drop us your device brand/model, too?

• TheRealCacetinho
        TheRealCacetinho commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not working on any android device at all. I tried my Motorola phone, my Samsung tablet, and even my inspiron pc running remix (technically also android and downloads much normally from play store), and none of them can use dice points, only rubies.

• Kernel
        Kernel commented
        Editing a comment
        To this date I'm still unable to shop with dice points. I'm using a Huawei P9 and an Nvidia SHIELD tablet, both running Android 7.

Still cant store or retrieve zen from vault, im using iphone xr ios 12.. Now i cant even enhance my items because i'm already out of zen on my characters bag.. Can you please fix this issue as soon as possible.. Everytime you guys make an update there's always a lot of problems going on..

Comment

• TheRealCacetinho
        TheRealCacetinho commented
        Editing a comment
        IPhone still didn't update. Blame that on Apple store and their ridiculous policies.

5) Unable to purchase items with Dice Points in the Dice Shop - still cant do it, and yes - updated vrsion

Comment

iOS device, server 23.
        1. Lucifer Pet is invisible. Equipped or unequipped. It doesn’t appear on screen anywhere.

Comment

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Android 8.0 - Game ver 5.0.2

1) Still can't spend dice points (I am accruing quite a large bank account )
          2) Tarot Cards not registering in Tarot Shop - (I have at least 10 of each but it shows none)

Both of these are annoying but the dice points are causing me to lose out on 10 Condor Flames and other items per day.

I know you guys are working on it but I haven't seen mention of the Tarot Card issue.

Thank you for listening to us and keeping this game as addictive today, as it was 2 years ago. 👍

Comment

• KraWn
            KraWn commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I had the same issue with tarot cards but then I realised that it isn't bug. You must to use them through your inventory and will work.

• TechMan
            TechMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks KraWn. That's actually an improvement! Now they won't be wasting storage space.

Originally posted by HaL0GeN View Post
          12)Not showing crystals in CM https://imgur.com/a/tfC4TYf (and thanks for NOT reading bug section)
          CM & Teritorry collect & Force maps + not seing char weapons

Comment

Sorry for double post,but no sorry .
            https://imgur.com/a/UNugJE7 crystals from battlefield too .Every crystal from every map is bugged and weapons too(i never see them) .Is this thing gonna be fixed this year(2019)?or i keep loose resources w/o compensation

Comment

• SpiritAngela
              SpiritAngela commented
              Editing a comment
              Greetings! Would you mind dropping your device information (OS Version/Game Version/Device Model & Brand) through our CS team (please have this attached, too) or at least send me a PM so we can have this checked?

https://imgur.com/a/zReZlg6 Samsung Note 8

Comment

Happy b-day,for bugs !
              18.12.2018(force update,bugged) - 18.01.2019 (nothing changed,bugged)

Comment

Working...
              X