Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] 2nd Server Merge - Merging Server List

Hello Warriors!

The wait is over! The 2nd Server Merge is finally here!
    Below is the list of the merging servers.

Get ready for some competition!
    Server Merge events and a Special Event is also coming for you very soon!

For details on the server merge maintenance hours, please check : https://wbzn.co/GMO_ServerMergeMaint0119

Really? Up to 8 servers into 1?

Comment

Impossible! 8 Servers in 1

Comment

Thanks all, this will be amazing !

Comment

Webzen just killed the game to servers 1-7, now u will have only 2 guilds spending, nice job!

Comment

Omg its joke cm to small to litle maps chalos coming

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
              BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
              Editing a comment
              Its not a joke, sometimes you have to accept that your character is weak enough. I'm trying to be honest of what I said get it?

• ShutangShinaMeskI
              ShutangShinaMeskI commented
              Editing a comment
              HAHAHAHA ... BURN!!! xD xD xD xD

server 24 is pretty ''new'' and active, ridiculous we are getting merged

Comment

Dont worry guys ... from server 1 to 8 there are 4 strong guilds in two months of war if we are stupid they will merge in two and will split 1 rainbow and one blue crystal and the rest of the lower CP players will get the middle Large Blue crystal ... all others will quit., the strong ones will have to donate even harder to stay on top. Webzen will take the money and another stupid event will come. After this merge more players will quit faster than you ever tought ... the game will die and there will stay only the ppl able to donate a lot of money... thats what Webzen wants ... so when only donators stay and when the pockets from some of them get empty they will quit WebZen will reach their goal and will close the game, because its an old game already 2 years since the beta, and the ppl gonna change it for something with better graphics and less bugs

Comment

Can you pretty please include in EU group 4 - EU SV 25 and EU SV 26? Come on Webzen do something for the people from servers 22,23,24 who created new characters on server 25 and 26!

Comment

Server merge between 1-8 is so bad for all servers, the best solution could be 1-4 5-8 just imagine the cm or bosses after that hahaha
                  "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
                    BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    maybe, this is the right time to have a guild alliance to secure the Crystal Mine, CryWolf etc...

I do not think that webzen was not guided by doing such a pool of servers. Perhaps there will be some global updates, in which the gameplay will be much more interesting with a large number of players within the server.

Comment

Hello,I want to express my opinion about ur decision about merge.
                    Clearly is very bad decision to merge this hole servers together because meny peapole quit for sure the game
                    and its hard because they play a lot of hours and really enjoy the game,and also i express this opinion of me, because
                    i had conversations with guys from s15 and s20 that they give up for sure...
                    Now, if you guys think that this game goes to be vip close game because the peapole that they stay and play after this hard and bad decision
                    defenetly would be guys over vip9 i want to express you thats not even the lower level or respect for the other players.
                    So i propose to se the thinks little bit different not only for the big money...
                    Thank you for your time...

i hope with this words express meny peapole opinions about this...
                    Last edited by Thanos11; 18-01-18, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Many people will quit... merge is bad idea.

Comment

Thanks webzen, this will be amazing

Comment

im HAPPY with that merge! my server 17/18 was dead!

Comment

Working...
                          X