Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Notice] Reinforcement on restricting illegal purchases.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] Reinforcement on restricting illegal purchases.

Hello Warriors!

Recently we have been receiving many reports about illegal trades in the MU continent.
    Until now, only the users that have been selling illegal Diamonds in the market were banned.

However, users that have been purchasing from those accounts will be banned as well due to our Terms of Service.
    Please note that acquiring Diamonds is officially provided by Google Play Store and iTunes App Store only.

We are aware that banning accounts is a sensitive issue and have investigated thoroughly to minimize your inconvenience.
    However, if you feel your account has been falsely accused, please contact our customer service.
    Link: http://muorigin.webzen.com/en/support

Well, was about time!

Comment

• Inferno0808
      Inferno0808 commented
      Editing a comment
      PLEASE CHECK SERVER 21(europe)!!!!!! vietnam hacker sell for real money !!! ADMINS PLEASE CHEK USERNAMESOGINVICTUS,chonos,buffon9

• Inferno0808
      Inferno0808 commented
      Editing a comment
      please,guys,many good ppl left simply cuz for 1 night many ppl made full fruits and server was 1 month old.i have photos of tradings and names.chek server21,username:doginvictus

Hello, just now realize the amount of diamonds trouts that are hanging around the auction ?, I think the one who has diamonds of a person who was banned is not to blame one sells legally in the auction if someone buys With diamonds that are not google play oi tunes app, does not have the GUILT, it's the fault you have for having a very low security in the most important of the game for you since with that they earn a lot of money ......

So if I sell something at auction and someone who has illegally obtained diamonds block my account ....... ??????? I think that is a major lack in the administration ..... since its update the server walks with muchisimo ping, the event arena server this bug, the skills are bug .... never gave an answer or notice that they are fixing something Many people are gone, the gm's never enter the game, it is totally abandoned ...

Comment

That's not what they're saying.
      "However, users that have been purchasing from those accounts will be banned as well due to our Terms of Service."

This simply means anyone "buying diamonds" from those illegally selling them, will be banned. How do you think people that buy these diamonds obtain them? They buy them in auction, that's what the majority of those silly priced items are for.

If you "accidentally" buy something that is targeted for an illegal diamond trade, I would suggest submitting a ticket immediately, otherwise you're (general, not pointed) just false reporting.

Anyway, great news!

Comment

I do not want to be rude...but any progres on this search?

Comment

• Jgmonroe07
          Jgmonroe07 commented
          Editing a comment
          HDD go to defend exotic )

• Inferno0808
          Inferno0808 commented
          Editing a comment
          Admin,please contact me ...vietnam hacker sell for real money with paypal fruits,dias,jewels. i have photos. please admins chek server 21 username:doginvictus

Yeah..was a waste of time asking)

Comment

Yea in S21 Europe, need some GM's online a bit often... Thous Diamond sellers is anoying... Spamming they adreses in chat all the time. If only was posible to block some pple from chat (jut not see posts what they write) by players itselfs, it would be much pleasent to play.
          P.S. If you dont have Game Masters on serers, just recrute some (for some ingame rewards) but loyal players only...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
            Yea in S21 Europe, need some GM's online a bit often... Thous Diamond sellers is anoying... Spamming they adreses in chat all the time. If only was posible to block some pple from chat (jut not see posts what they write) by players itselfs, it would be much pleasent to play.
            P.S. If you dont have Game Masters on serers, just recrute some (for some ingame rewards) but loyal players only...
            You can add them in your block list.
            "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Alredy has done tens of them, but still see they posts... So dont think it works.

Comment

I think only in game chat moderator can solve problem with spam on world chat.

P.S. I can offer my candidacy on the server 9 XD

Comment

• MiaoMi
                  MiaoMi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OOT: Never knew we can add spoiler tags in the forums :P
              Working...
              X