This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] Server Merge Policy

So...if i have characters on bouth servers they will merge and i will have 5, on my account? did i understand right?

Comment

• SpiritAngela
      SpiritAngela commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, all characters from the servers where you registered to will be combined into one big account. If you have, let's say 2 in Server 1 and 3 in Server 3, you will then have a total 5 characters after the merge.

You merge the servers not thinking other options..small cm...guild alliance so you cant hit each other etc..

Comment

hi everyone, do you guys know if there will be any future merge happening, and if so, when would that be? Also.. i know this isnt the right thread but i just wanted to ask if we would get a new character aswell considering that the Korean server has also Summoner. thank you in advance and im looking forward to your reply!
      Last edited by DontAskWhy; 25-07-17, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• MiaoMi
        MiaoMi commented
        Editing a comment
        It won't be anytime soon. If you checked the Korean version, the Global is way far behind.

and about the merge?

Comment

Originally posted by DontAskWhy View Post
        and about the merge?
        You really are trying, heyyyyy .
        I`ll be rooting for you

Comment

Next? Can't wait.

Comment

what servers is goin to merge?

Comment

• SpiritAngela
              SpiritAngela commented
              Editing a comment
              The team is considering to do a merge in the future which will be announced once we have it finalized.

Well, if there should be another merger and soon as many servers are dead or there is only one guild that submits to others and this ends up boring and makes you leave the game.and now even worse with the new CM feature (I have visited several servers in Europe and the first guild has too much advantage with the second 50MCP, in others more, and it is already impossible to enjoy the game).
            Last edited by UnderTheSea; 28-12-17, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Who are you asking for?

Too many VIP 8-9-10 ppl leave last merge. Why webzen want merge? If u want merge, all server merge.. Not 1-2, 3-4 ,5-6 ...

This game P2W. Dont forget this.

Comment

When will there be a fusion between servers 1 ~ 4?

Comment

Working...
                X