X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MU Origin Update - Server Arena - Patch Notes

■ MU Origin Update (v1.6) ■

1. All-server competition 'Server Arena'
    - Who will be the greatest of MU Continent? Server Arena is added to see who is the mightiest warrior. Now you can battle across servers in REAL-TIME!

- Server Arena System opens at 4Rebirth 90, after ‘The Most Beautiful Flame’ quest is cleared.
    - Server Arena can be found at [Event > All server event > Arena].
    - Server Arena automatically matches 2 players of the similar CP.
    - Server Arena takes place Real-time, and does not support Auto-battle.
    - Players are ranked by League Points and are rewarded Honor Points through Server Arena battles.
    - League Points can be used to raise the player’s rank in Server Arena.
    - Server Arena Ranks are initialized on the first day of each month.
    - Honor Points can be achieved maximum five times a day, and can be exchanged with various items in Honor Shop.
    - Honor Shop can be found at [Event > All server event > Arena > Honor Shop].

- Server Arena is available everyday between 10:00 ~ 23:59
    - Rankings are renewed at 03:00 daily
    *Your ranking does not reflect your win/lose in real-time, please check after 03:00 after it has been renewed.
    (The current ranking for February 21st will be renewed on February 22nd 03:00.)

- The current ranked characters in US West were used for test purposes, and will be removed from the rank when it is refreshed at 03:00.

2. Muren’s Book
    - An ancient book of mysterious spells, ‘Muren’s Book’ is added.
    - Muren’s Book System opens at 4Rebirth 80, after ‘Battle Preparation (3)’ quest is cleared.
    - [Magic Crystal] and [Magic Book] are used to enhance Muren’s Book, and Magic Broom can activate the mysterious spell indwelt in Muren’s Book.
    - Basic options including Resurrection Chance and Full MP Recovery increase as Muren’s Book is enhanced.
    - The mysterious spell give 70 hours of special option buffs to the character when it’s activated with the Magic Broom.
    - [Magic Crystal], [Magic Book] and [Magic Broom] can be purchased with Honor Points in the Honor Shop.

3. Guardian Soul System
    - An evolution to the Journal System, Guardian Soul System is added.
    - Guardian Soul System opens at 3Rebirth 1 after ‘Piles of Ruins’ quest is cleared.
    - When the Journal of a region is activated, the region’s Guardian awakes and it can be equipped and enhanced at [Journal > Guardian].
    - The more regions you activate, the more Guardians you can equip.
    - [Journal Points] and [Guardian Holy Water] are used to enhance the Guardians.
    - [Journal Points] can be achieved at [Journal > Retrieve Essence], and [Guardian Holy Water] can be achieved at the EXP Dungeon.
    ※ [Guardian Holy Water] is only available to be acquired after 2Rebirth EXP Dungeon.

4. Specialty System
    - Pave a unique path using Specialty System.
    - Specialty System opens at 10Rebirth 1.
    - ‘Specialty Points’ are needed to level up the Specialties, and ‘Specialty Points’ can be acquired by injecting EXP at [Specialty > Property Points]
    - Used Specialty Points can be initialized by Reset Ticket or Using unbound diamonds.

5. Title System
    - Upgrade your character and attributes beyond the limit! Title System is added.
    - Loren’s Wings can be equipped or unequipped at [Title > Wing].
    - Titles can be equipped or unequipped at [Title > Title].
    - Title options are permanently applied to the character at its first equip. the options last after unequip or equipping another Title.

6. Max Level Raise
    - Max Level raised to 10Rebirth 100.

7. Endless Tower
    - The highest floor of Endless Tower increased to 110th.

8. Name Change System
    - Get yourself a new name with friends! Name Change System is added.
    - Every time you change the character name, the required Diamond increases.

9. New Story Dungeon, ‘Treasure Cave’
    - Players can enter Treasure Cave when all quests in Swamp of Peace are completed.

10. Story Dungeon reward item
    - Now players can acquire boss monster Essences in Story Dungeon.

*Please click links below to see the detailed guides on the respective systems added with the Server Arena update!
    - Server Arena
    - Muren's Book
    - Guardian Soul system
    - Specialty system
    - Title system

Why i am moving slow ? is boring guys! in sted of making this game funny you are making him boring!
    i dont know how to tell you this. but please reconsider this side of the update. is really boring and annoyng.

Comment

hey guys. the latest patch was great but i guess you guys left the movement speed at slow pace. it's so hard to do the daily quest now. any updates regarding this matter? thanks.

Comment

Great patch but movement speed going slow and the cooldown of skills is not accurate..pls make an action for rhis immediately thnx

Comment

You're fcking kidding?? We spent money for that buggy game???? Ppls left this game coz buggs, wtf are you doing?????

Comment

• Lexutzu
            Lexutzu commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello QWERTT we are sad to hear that you are experiencing problems with our game, don't worry, contact CS and rest assured, our staff is already working on this problem!

Pretty much this what they're doing...

• MiaoMi
            MiaoMi commented
            Editing a comment
            'coz crying about it in the forums won't get you anywhere except for the "attention" that you've been longing to.

And where we need to post it??? At world chat? Its not PC Mu where admins sometimes playing and talking with ppls. Many ppls tired and left game of many buggs there. You dont understand this? They are working... You know about that and many ploblems and didnt do anything!!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTT View Post
            And where we need to post it??? At world chat? Its not PC Mu where admins sometimes playing and talking with ppls. Many ppls tired and left game of many buggs there. You dont understand this? They are working... You know about that and many ploblems and didnt do anything!!
            Not sure if you read Lexutzu because that's how it is. You'll always get the same response each time and every time you ask for help in the forums unlike in the CS (which you'll probably get the same response as well once they answered your first ticket).

My intention is not to pull anyone's trigger but to tell them that this isn't the right category to rant over something, you can always post a thread in the General Discussions so we can talk about the bugs. They'll probably read it once it gets a certain amount of replies from other members.

The admins in PC MU works differently with MU: Origin's so do not expect that whatever works there will work here. And I'd like to express my apology about my previous comment, it has been a while since I saw someone posting here (in the forums).
            *****Guides*****
            Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by MiaoMi View Post

Not sure if you read Lexutzu because that's how it is. You'll always get the same response each time and every time you ask for help in the forums unlike in the CS (which you'll probably get the same response as well once they answered your first ticket).

My intention is not to pull anyone's trigger but to tell them that this isn't the right category to rant over something, you can always post a thread in the General Discussions so we can talk about the bugs. They'll probably read it once it gets a certain amount of replies from other members.

The admins in PC MU works differently with MU: Origin's so do not expect that whatever works there will work here. And I'd like to express my apology about my previous comment, it has been a while since I saw someone posting here (in the forums).
              My problem is... why bother replying if you're not going to fix it or post some updates on the concerns raised by the players?
              Don't get me wrong, they move really fast when we're talking about game breaking bugs (i.e. the slow bug) and problems regarding purchasing dias but other than that... I really feel like they don't listen to the players... and I don't mean un-merge servers, bigger cm, things like that but mass use for gems, stuff like that... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lexutzu View Post

My problem is... why bother replying if you're not going to fix it or post some updates on the concerns raised by the players?
                Don't get me wrong, they move really fast when we're talking about game breaking bugs (i.e. the slow bug) and problems regarding purchasing dias but other than that... I really feel like they don't listen to the players... and I don't mean un-merge servers, bigger cm, things like that but mass use for gems, stuff like that... :-)

I really can't tell whether they're simply ignoring us or that they're not sure what to say to the community. It feels like that they're hesitant to announce something.
                *****Guides*****
                Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Hello,
                  The Server Event Arena has not worked since the Maintenance. It will not locate an opponent to fight. With that I am unable to collect items for upgrade and I cannot upgrade my rank since I am unable to fight. Is this being addressed?

Comment

Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to change the class of my char, if there is this possibility I want to change, the game is very good with each passing day, but I am discouraged from playing because I want to play with another class, but I do not want to Lose my reset, this is my contact guipalandri@hotmail.com ... already grateful

Comment

Originally posted by Palandri View Post
                      Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to change the class of my char, if there is this possibility I want to change, the game is very good with each passing day, but I am discouraged from playing because I want to play with another class, but I do not want to Lose my reset, this is my contact guipalandri@hotmail.com ... already grateful
                      I don't think it's possible at the moment , I'm sure if they will inform us if there is any possibility about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X