Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] Webzen Account Creation Disabled

Warriors,

With the Companion and Wings patch came another change. Please note that it is no longer possible to create Webzen.com accounts. and login to the game. In the past, we used three login methods -- Facebook, Google, and Webzen.com account. The latter method has been permanently disabled, so we strongly recommend that all new users create use either a Facebook or Google sign-in method.

Please do note that users with Webzen.com accounts and characters will still be able to login to the game, only the account creation is disabled.

Thank you for your cooperation!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a question? Check out the Launch FAQ! or the Launch FAQ (PT)

Check out the MU Origin Volunteer Moderator Program!

i know this is a long time ago, but i always hoped that it's only in my head.

And this question doesn't give me peace.

I am using Webzen account, and since I upgrade to the newest mobile device from a premium brand and i still have some performance issues (only while playing Mu Origin) and other players telling me that they using same device facebook account or google have no problems.

My question is, can i switch my Webzen account to Facebook if there is any possibility for some performance problem based on account source?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by GoDnDevil View Post
      i know this is a long time ago, but i always hoped that it's only in my head.

And this question doesn't give me peace.

I am using Webzen account, and since I upgrade to the newest mobile device from a premium brand and i still have some performance issues (only while playing Mu Origin) and other players telling me that they using same device facebook account or google have no problems.

My question is, can i switch my Webzen account to Facebook if there is any possibility for some performance problem based on account source?

Thanks in advance
      Explain us your problems so might we help you here in forums , or you can send a ticket to Customer Support and explain them your problem. Also I don't belive that your webzen account is the reason of the problem because it makes no sense , I can't see a difference between Facebook , Google or webzen.

P.S At a previous thread administrators answered that there isn't any option to change your account from webzen to Google or Facebook or anything of that.
      "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Working...
      X