Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] Regarding the use of foreign languages in-game

Hello Warriors,

We've been getting numerous reports regarding the use of foreign languages in the World Chat.
    We would like to inform all our players that the use of language outside the Gameplay Region is not allowed in the World Chat.
    Please refrain from using languages outside the Gameplay Region while you play MU Origin. *Gameplay Region: http://bit.ly/GMO_Regions
    Feel free to use any languages in other chats except the World Chat.

*Due to complaints and reports, the use of language outside the Gameplay Region will be considered a spam and may result in a chat block.

Thank you.

Would there be a more severe punishment for consecutive breaks of this "rule"?
    E.g.: first time - a day, second - two days, third a week

Comment

• Rancer
      Rancer commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Peac3Maker,

Yes, there will be a related system, but it will not be opened on the forums.
      The period can differ from the severity as well.

Thank you
      MU Origin Support Team.

• Peac3Maker
      Peac3Maker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rancer. That's all I wanted to hear.

How do i screenshot in game? I keep telling people to use english but day after day they just keep going on their languages, and also where can u make report?

Comment

• Rancer
      Rancer commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Chavitoracing,

You can make reports at our Customer Support, as Alycia stated below.
      http://bit.ly/GMOSupport
      To take screenshots, please check with your device manufacturer for details.

Thank you
      MU Origin Support Team.

• Peac3Maker
      Peac3Maker commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're using android - you can try:

holding the power + volume down buttons
      holding the power + volume up buttons
      holding the power + home buttons

At least one of the 3 works in 99% of the androids out there.

Originally posted by CHAVITORACING View Post
    How do i screenshot in game? I keep telling people to use english but day after day they just keep going on their languages, and also where can u make report?
    Contact Customer Support to report players: http://bit.ly/GMOSupport

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal

My In-Game names:
    MUAlycia (US-East 2+, US-West 1+​, Europe 1+)
    Alycia (US-East 1)
    Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

In what section of customer support you report this? General? "Bug"? Etc?

Comment

• [MOD]MUAlycia
        [MOD]MUAlycia commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been submitting tickets under "Etc". I believe they all end up at the same place anyway

Submitted a lot of reports via pc in account section, hope you can check everything. Thanks.
      Need help? Don't hesitate to PM me.

Comment

I also have like 14 names chating all day in philipino, 6 screens to report

Comment

• [MOD]MUAlycia
          [MOD]MUAlycia commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome! I report the spammers on a daily basis. You can attach one image per ticket, so I usually do one ticket per player. Great work guys!

Hi, i wanna complain about my character "lildoxPH" being banned. it's very unreasonable. i wanna be unbanned. i did not get any warning. i am not a forum reader.

Comment

• Rancer
          Rancer commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello LildoxPH,

We send out notices in-game on a daily time basis, and especially more when we are monitoring.
          Please wait for the ban to be lift, and please be aware of using the World Chat.
          If you have more questions, please contact the CS.

Thank you
          MU Origin Support Team.

• LildoxPH
          LildoxPH commented
          Editing a comment
          I just told the people "to stop using tagalog and use english" once in Tagalog, and i got banned? tell me how is it fair? I barely even use the World Chat. I'm really sorry, but i am really disappointed because of this. I'm a Guild Master, now i can't talk to my guildmates. I was even planning to topup today :/

Hi admin.. My IGN was NOTORIUS And i was banned a while ago.. dear admin, i'd mistaken to post different language. i was only chatting in facebook messenger with my girlfriend then i thought the copy-paste's content was all about in the MU but it was for my girlfriend contents.im late to notice that until i'd press the send button in MU chat.even if you double check my mistake post.it was for my girlfriend..sorry for my mistake admin please remove my chat block.i was only a person who commit mistakes(. -IGN: NOTORIUS Thnkyou for your consideration.. More power..

Comment

Originally posted by NOTORIUS1 View Post
          Hi admin.. My IGN was NOTORIUS And i was banned a while ago.. dear admin, i'd mistaken to post different language. i was only chatting in facebook messenger with my girlfriend then i thought the copy-paste's content was all about in the MU but it was for my girlfriend contents.im late to notice that until i'd press the send button in MU chat.even if you double check my mistake post.it was for my girlfriend..sorry for my mistake admin please remove my chat block.i was only a person who commit mistakes(. -IGN: NOTORIUS Thnkyou for your consideration.. More power..
          Please wait for the ban to be lifted, or contact customer support if you have more questions. That's easier to connect with them.
          Need help? Don't hesitate to PM me.

Comment

• NOTORIUS1
            NOTORIUS1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thnkyou for your response syncX..
            I will private msg to you..

Question, HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA BAN MY CHARACTER?

Comment

us west, origin2, TOKYOMARUWI.... HEY GUYS I AM disappointed BECAUSE YOU CONSIDERING MY MESSAGE AS SPAM... IM ACTIVE PLAYERS OF YOUR GAMES I TOP UP TO BECOME VIP5 SO HOW CAN I ENJOY THE GAME IF I CANT COMMUNICATE TO OTHER PLAYERS OR EVEN MY GUILD MATES?? HOW? HOW? HOW? HOW? PLS FIX THAT ISSUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... ON THE FIRST PLACE CAN YOU WARN THE PLAYER BEFORE YOU CONSIDER THE MESSAGE AS SPAM...

Comment

Hi admin. I log in last few hours then my account suddenly chat ban. I didn't do anything and i always speak english in wc. And yet you suddenly banned me in chat. I mean i even top up for this game so i can enjoy and im a vip 3 almost vip 4. So now how can i enjoy if i can't socialize with other players. IGN: GEN server 2 us west. Hoping for your kind consideration admin. Ty

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrigin View Post
                Hello Warriors, We've been getting numerous reports regarding the use of foreign languages in the World Chat. We would like to inform all our players that the use of language outside the Gameplay Region is not allowed in the World Chat. Please refrain from using languages outside the Gameplay Region while you play MU Origin. *Gameplay Region: http://bit.ly/GMO_Regions Feel free to use any languages in other chats except the World Chat. *Due to complaints and reports, the use of language outside the Gameplay Region will be considered a spam and may result in a chat block. Thank you.
                Hi admin. I log in last few hours then my account suddenly chat ban. I didn't do anything and i always speak english in wc. And yet you suddenly banned me in chat. I mean i even top up for this game so i can enjoy and im a vip 3 almost vip 4. So now how can i enjoy if i can't socialize with other players. IGN: GEN server 2 us west. Hoping for your kind consideration admin. Ty

Comment

HOW LONG THE EFFECT OF GETTING CHAT BANNED PERMANENTLY... I DONT UNDERSTAND IS IT LIFE TIME SUSPENSION? OR WITH SPECIFIC TIME DAYS MONTHS YEAR? PLEASE PAY ATTENTION IM HOPING FOR IMMEDIATE ANSWER..

Comment

Working...
              X