Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official site doesnt load complete or properly so the play button doesn't appears!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official site doesnt load complete or properly so the play button doesn't appears!

Hello, I can't find the play button because it doent appears, the official website doesnt load properly Ive opened another websites and they run correctly but the muonline site doesn't! Ive tried in another navigators, IE and chrome but same problem! could'nt add the screenshot says characters too much (spanish user)

x2

Comment

Same Problem.

Comment

same here

Comment

Same here.

Comment

MUGOD HEEELP US! HAHAHA! xD
            http://muonline.webzen.com/
            BUT THE PLAY BUTTON DOESN'T APPEARS! T_T fix that NOW!

Comment

Same problem here, and AGAIN we lost XP, levels, Gold Channel ... Nice

Comment

I can state with confidence, the problem lies with CDNetworks in California, the provider under contract by Webzen to host Mu website and game serverfarms.
                No matter if the traceroute immediately before CDNetworks in California is Level3 or Layer42, the problem ALWAYS occur. It is neither Level3's nor Layer42's responsibility.

Comment

same here. and have gold channel, buff, ring and pets of exp too in my accounts. =S

Comment

I got the same problem! all chars have gold and all buff, but I cannot enter the game

Comment

where are the gms now?

Comment

WZ ALL TIME LAGS ALL TIME BUGS ALL TIME D/C IM TIRED !!!!!! HOW LONG NEED TO WAIT FOR RESOLVE?????????? I HATE U WZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY ANSWER NOBODY CARE NOBODY RESPECT TO US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Come on WEBZEN ... WHERE ARE U NOW? I am lost gold channel, seals, pets .... rush

Comment

Are u guys fukin joke with our faces? I bought right now one seal of wealth after my account dc now i cant even login in mu because someone is to busy to resolve our problems. True sad wbz

Comment

same here, no START button. what happen?

Comment

Working...
                              X