No announcement yet.

Why MuOnline cannot succeed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta a clue for all of it. The main problem is: Mu comunnity. Theres no union among players. I guess most of you come complain but, 30minutes later you do spend your cash or maybe ur dad/mom cash and buy some wcoin, and then everything is fine. Its just like a relationship: you mess w/ me, we have some break, and then its all right, cuz we love each other, no matter what we've been thru, lol. Or even better... when you get mad webzen promotes an stup1d event, and most of you feel like: 'oh wow'.
    Ok. When i talk about union among players, i dont mean that we should help each other ingame ( such as jewels, itens or whatever it is) but asking for rights that must be respected by webzen staff, these rights that obviously belongs to all of us. Of course its not simple to do, otherwise we would have already done, and thats why the main problem as i've already stated is: mu comunnity.
    I sincerely dont remember the last time that i bought wcoin. Players should stop spending their money on it. You know what really bothers me? Is that ( like i said) ppl come complain and few minutes later they're spending plenty of money on it, for a crap service. We are actually in a relation that involves customer/business, i dont care if its a game, since it involves money/customer/business there must exist and also must be fullfiled those rights, which belongs to us and also to webzen. We are under a law, no matter if its tough, rude, sweet or whatever it its, but law gotta be followed. As if you do fake payments im pretty sure they are gonna claim their rights based on laws.
    I know i wrote so much, and none of it gonna be taken too serious, but, the only way to get out of trouble is walking at the same direction, otherwise we gonna be always crashing and webzen getting their money like a chinese cat wave its hands.

Comment

• OD10Oblivion
      OD10Oblivion commented
      Editing a comment
      Then lets just do what we did with K2 network and be done with it. Lets go down with the ship if you feel brave enough.

~Bump~ More feedback the better.
    Gaming Forum @ www.GamingBoards.net
    Gaming Discord @ https://discord.gg/rPZtsBD
    JOIN US!

Comment

Originally posted by Codekill View Post
      ~Bump~ More feedback the better.
      I got your feedback right here.
      http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/off...r-webzen-games

What better way to make the player more involved?

Comment

Added a small amount of detail regarding the problem with the hilariously screwed up market.
        JOIN US!

Comment

• Callista
          Callista commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you about market, it is totally out of control, if someone say 20ks /25ks is cheap they are selling jewels I am sure about it.
          It is very hard to even get 1kb.

All of these players fighting to connect is really not helping WebZen's argument in this battle.
        JOIN US!

Comment

For anyone re-visiting this thread you may have noticed my main first post continues to grow, it's because I'm trying to constantly improve this thread to get the message across as clear as possible. From time to time I will think of something new to add or pick up new ideas from around the forum and in-game.

Thanks for everyone who supports for a better future with MuOnline.
          JOIN US!

Comment

For anyone re-visiting this thread you may have noticed my main first post continues to grow, it's because I'm trying to constantly improve this thread to get the message across as clear as possible. From time to time I will think of something new to add or pick up new ideas from around the forum and in-game. Thanks for everyone who supports for a better future with MuOnline.
            Better future ? You want PAST time to come back .. ITS not future mu online is not the same as it used to be years ago , why ? Because IF it still be the same this game would be death for 5 Years not growing up Every MMORPG changed upon few years, thats how ITS going , IF you dont want to play than dont do it , no one gona bring past days to live because few players or even thousands want it. Miss old days ? Find sole old School prv server and play there Chillout and have fun ! See ya in game , gammers !

Comment

Hola! estaba jugando tres de los 15 dias gold y de golpe se me cerro y volvi a entrar y me dice no tienes dias gold, entro a server free y me deja entrar y tengo los buff con trece dias todabia! que pasoo?

Comment

1.) I don't really know if this is a good thing lol. On one hand, a combined realm would be good for competition but it might cause overcrowding at times. Like what happened to Dark elf quest recently. That would worsen 10x if there were only one realm. There used to be transfers right? Wonder what happened to that. Think there were some abuse.

2.) I agree that the bot is too powerful at this point. But botting has become a part of MU and is sort of a game feature now IMO. You plan ahead to allow your character to survive at wherever you want and let the bot do the hardwork. I think a good way might be to disable the mu helper in certain maps to give active players an advantage.

3.) No comment on shop, Webzen just gonna sell whatever they want.

4.) Agree on potential, if the game was managed well, it definately has what it takes to be much more popular than what it is now.

5.) I think it is rather hard to go back to the way things was with levels as the game has progressed to the point where contents are focused on end gameplay. In season 10, there is still some challenges to be tackle by pro players that earn recognitions like slaying Nars boss announces your name. However, I do wish they will come out with a more tactical challenge where you actually have to be skillful in a way to defeat the boss. Rather than now where you can basically open your credit card and kill everything.

6. ) Agreed. Most certainly most buggy game I have ever played.

7. ) You do get ML PVP defense success rates that makes anyone below ML unable to touch you. I doubt the day where balance among classes will ever come. It will always be one class better at something.

8. ) The inflation of market has always been a attractive point of the game to me. Probably because I started early and not after any of the inflation. The game certainly is very steep in economy for newcomers. Removing duped jewels might not be feasible since most of them are probably "washed" through Lahap and thus untraceable. All I can say is sucks to be those that just started.

9. ) Same as being buggy. Worst customer support system ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphimon View Post
                  1.) I don't really know if this is a good thing lol. On one hand, a combined realm would be good for competition but it might cause overcrowding at times. Like what happened to Dark elf quest recently. That would worsen 10x if there were only one realm. There used to be transfers right? Wonder what happened to that. Think there were some abuse.

2.) I agree that the bot is too powerful at this point. But botting has become a part of MU and is sort of a game feature now IMO. You plan ahead to allow your character to survive at wherever you want and let the bot do the hardwork. I think a good way might be to disable the mu helper in certain maps to give active players an advantage.

3.) No comment on shop, Webzen just gonna sell whatever they want.

4.) Agree on potential, if the game was managed well, it definately has what it takes to be much more popular than what it is now.

5.) I think it is rather hard to go back to the way things was with levels as the game has progressed to the point where contents are focused on end gameplay. In season 10, there is still some challenges to be tackle by pro players that earn recognitions like slaying Nars boss announces your name. However, I do wish they will come out with a more tactical challenge where you actually have to be skillful in a way to defeat the boss. Rather than now where you can basically open your credit card and kill everything.

6. ) Agreed. Most certainly most buggy game I have ever played.

7. ) You do get ML PVP defense success rates that makes anyone below ML unable to touch you. I doubt the day where balance among classes will ever come. It will always be one class better at something.

8. ) The inflation of market has always been a attractive point of the game to me. Probably because I started early and not after any of the inflation. The game certainly is very steep in economy for newcomers. Removing duped jewels might not be feasible since most of them are probably "washed" through Lahap and thus untraceable. All I can say is sucks to be those that just started.

9. ) Same as being buggy. Worst customer support system ever.

----
                  Thanks for the feedback.

Just wanted to mention something about the combined realm. We could do this without over-populating if we allowed for separate boss hosting like with the Dark Elf, once you enter, it should be set fresh for you and your party, not everyone waiting for each other to complete.

Originally posted by 1Musashi
                  hole staff is a drunk bunch (true stroy from rl) kids on Work lead by alcoholics.. that is the true stroy about Webzen staff

Wouldn't doubt it, with the poor spelling and horrible English Grammar plus the combined horrible customer service and game management , they'd have to be drunk !
                  JOIN US!

Comment

I'm seeing more and more people on the forums claiming to be innocent and having their accounts blocked/banned by WebZen. It would be very reassuring if someone from the WebZen team could shine a little light on these situations, I'm starting to feel like any day now my account could be locked and all of the work and money I've put into my characters over the passed 9-10 years would have been a waste. I've never broken any rules and never will, I don't believe in cheating and believe those who do use hacks should be banned.

I enjoy fair play, for everyone.

GM ?
                    JOIN US!

Comment

Haven't seen many GM's around the forum lately, still awaiting a response. I'd like to hear their opinion and the plan for Mu's future.
                      JOIN US!

Comment

I have played MU from the very start and don't like seeing it slowly dying but I still can't even play MU because of a ridiculous gamehack detected message which disconnects me after about 30 seconds. To be honest I think this game is past fixing.

The only way I can see Webzen coming back with MU is with the launch of a new game ("MU2" - which was in development but who knows what has happened to it because of the lack of communication from the company). Would be nice to start from fresh whilst fixing most of the issues that CodeKill mentioned in the first post.

Comment

• 1ThorGMValhalla
                          1ThorGMValhalla commented
                          Editing a comment
                          they have never talked with the world server only the korea server

Originally posted by Vacalaa View Post
                        I have played MU from the very start and don't like seeing it slowly dying but I still can't even play MU because of a ridiculous gamehack detected message which disconnects me after about 30 seconds. To be honest I think this game is past fixing.

The only way I can see Webzen coming back with MU is with the launch of a new game ("MU2" - which was in development but who knows what has happened to it because of the lack of communication from the company). Would be nice to start from fresh whilst fixing most of the issues that CodeKill mentioned in the first post.
                        Thanks for the feedback Vacalaa, just wondering what's making you disconnect. Have you checked firewall/anti-virus settings? What about your router? Also, do you have the main game client(not the shortcut) running in administrator mode? Try disabling any anti-virus software and allowing Mu through your firewalls.

Goodluck!
                        JOIN US!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Vacalaa, just wondering what's making you disconnect. Have you checked firewall/anti-virus settings? What about your router? Also, do you have the main game client(not the shortcut) running in administrator mode? Try disabling any anti-virus software and allowing Mu through your firewalls.

Goodluck!
                          Error 10005 - Game hack (1013) detected.

Apparently it might be an issue with my anti-virus although I've never had any issues with other games except MU. Seems to be a known issue which has not been fixed.

I've tried temporarily disabling it but that doesn't work. I'm considering uninstalling it to try and play again (but that's not ideal and may not even work).

What server do you play on? Since I want to find new people to play online with.

Comment

Working...
                          X