Dark Elf Quest and Trainee Soldiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Elf Quest and Trainee Soldiers

WZ has listened and they are planning to make some changes to Dark Elf quest. I cannot give you specific answer what the changes are going to be because I do not know. This will depend on game developers what can be done. Range of possibilities has been discussed and they received number of suggestions via tickets.
    In the meantime if you are being obstructed to complete the dark elf or trainee monster killing due to high lvl characters afk farming condor flame. Record a video and submit a ticket in player miscoduct section - WZ will conduct investigation and TEMPORARILY suspend players.

Before all the trolls come out read it, because i will not be answering on questions already covered.

Would it be detrimental to the game by stopping condor flame farmers? Yes it will, and WZ is aware that condor flame only drops in barracks now that gaion is shut.

​ ​ What if a genuine player helping his low level char or friend gets a temporary suspension? it was raised with GMs already and they said they will conduct a proper investigation before suspending players. If this happens we will see what can be done.

Does it mean that if I report a player he or she will be disconnected immediately? No read above, WZ will conduct investigation

Is this a temporary fix, because long term it won't work... It has been passed onto GMs who said that it is just a temporary measure while they are working for a permanent solution

Is there gling to be a notice on website? We have requested one so it is a common knowledge.

But will it happen? I don't know... It is not my decision

Will you pass my idea to GM? No... I highly doubt whatever you said hasn't been covered by VLs or the number of tickets they received.

When can we expect changes? I don't know. Apparently it is not as easy as people think. It is not a copy and paste job of condor flame drop to different map.

I am a farmer and I am not happy about it. Tough... Low level, new players are not happy that they cannot complete quest and they are being held back losing their buffs and gold channel because of you...

Those are only examples of question but if your question falls within similar category please use common sense. VL are normal players and we do have jobs outside of this game... You may or may not get an answer from us I do not monitor the forum daily, i do it only in spare time.
    ​​​​​​
    If you have in game issues describe it in a post and create a youtube video. Otherwise I may ask follow up questions which would delay help. I cannot view tickets...

To check Rare Tickets and any issues related to Rare Tickets go to this post first:
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...m-tickets-help

I would like to remind you that creating multiple tickets about the same issue would most likely delay WZ response.

what a good news , ty Tex

Comment

Let's hope the new players check the forum... If not spread the word!
      If you have in game issues describe it in a post and create a youtube video. Otherwise I may ask follow up questions which would delay help. I cannot view tickets...

To check Rare Tickets and any issues related to Rare Tickets go to this post first:
      http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...m-tickets-help

I would like to remind you that creating multiple tickets about the same issue would most likely delay WZ response.

Comment

Working...
      X