Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not get my MUUN eggs!

Hello,

I did buy 5 MUUN eggs for 200 WCOINS but did not get them in-game.
    https://prnt.sc/rmtwlz
    Please can i have them or the wcoin back?
    I did buy them in the X shop and they are not in my event inventoiry
    Last edited by RoyHoenen; 25-03-20, 10:53 PM.

These items will only be available in the regular servers. Meaning, you will not be able to use them in Arcadia Speed Server. Are you checking the xshop from regular server?

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• RoyHoenen
      RoyHoenen commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, no i did buy them from the xshop in the speed server. can i pls get my wcoins back then?

Hello, no i did buy them from the xshop in the speed server. can i pls get my wcoins back then?
    because now i lost 200 wcoins in thin air..

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHoenen View Post
      because now i lost 200 wcoins in thin air..
      Well, that is what I was trying to explain.

These items are only available in Helheim, Midgard, or Alfheim.

These items WILL NOT appear in Arcadia Speed Server.

Enter Helheim, Midgard, or Alfheim and you will see them in your xshop storage box.

Is that correct?

Comment

• RoyHoenen
        RoyHoenen commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not gonna play there, i did come back to play on that fresh server. So i want my wcoins back, thats the only thing i am asking. They should have made that clear that it would not be for the speed server. So please give me my wcoin back where i payd for with my real life money.

RoyHoenen I am sorry, but I am pretty sure there is a no refund policy. However, if you keep these items in your item shop storage, I believe you will be able to use them after you transfer your character from Speed Server to the Arcadia realm. So, it is not a waste of WCoin, but you will need to wait to use them if you want to use them on Arcadia.

Comment

• RoyHoenen
        RoyHoenen commented
        Editing a comment
        ooooow ok. thats good. I hope you are right!!

RoyHoenen just so you do not make the same mistake, the ONLY cash shop items which you can use in Speed Server realm will be the items listed under the [Speed Server] tab in the item shop. They usually have the words "[Speed]" in front of the items. Furthermore, any item listed under the [Speed Server] tab will not be able to be used in the Arcadia realm after you transfer the character. So, if you make purchases for the [Speed Server] you will want to use all of those items before you transfer your character, or they will be wasted and deleted after the event closes.

Comment

Working...
      X