Wings Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings Missing

Goodmorning, i logged in to play and i found out that the wings from my BK and AE where missing, my chr was on Lorencia vault, everything is in place but my Wings are missing. Any idea?
    Names: Dragon1974 and Arxaggelos

... 300m zen and Jewells from Araxaggelos mising too

Comment

Originally posted by Mythosgr7 View Post
      ... 300m zen and Jewells from Araxaggelos mising too
      Got hacked? Try to get support by submitting a tickrt to CS.

Comment

• Mythosgr7
        Mythosgr7 commented
        Editing a comment
        i opened a ticket, waiting a response
        Thnk you

Sorry guys but that response is not fair for someone that is playing 15 years, ONLY from his PC, and never bought items with real money. I loved the game and tried to develop with my own power all this year. This response is unfair for me, and very poor for the MU-team

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the MU Online Support Team.

We fully understand where you're coming from and we also know how frustrating it is to lose your items due to hacking incidents.

Unfortunately, we cannot be of assistance in terms of item restoration according to our policy. More information can be found in the following FAQ page:

- http://cs.webzen.com/FAQ/Read/194/821/78

As a friendly reminder, never share your account details with anyone else and avoid entering your account details in phishing sites (such as the replicated MU Online forum page). We also suggest changing your password right away to prevent further loss of items and other in-game valuables and limiting the ability to access your account from outside your country of residence by logging into your account at the official WEBZEN page and accessing "My Account". This will lead you to "My Profile" by default and from there you will see the option to "Allow Login from Selected Countries". From the dropdown menu there, simply select your desired allowed country and add them to the list. As specifed on the same page, up to five countries may be added in the list.

You may also send in another ticket to request a change in your registered e-mail address for improved account security but make sure that you send your request under the "E-mail Change" category. You may do so by following the link below:

- http://cs.webzen.com/FAQ/Read/200/848/204

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
      MU Online Support Team

Updated 06:03 Sep 23 2019

Comment

• Zenev
        Zenev commented
        Editing a comment
        Well as they suggested,you should Log-in to your account.Go on your Security and Select the country that Log-in are permitted.This will prevent hackers from Log-in to your account and take your stuff.On the information below you will see all the Log-in Dates.Try and see if there was any Connection to your account other than your Location IP Address at the date your stuff Dissapeared.Also would suggest you to put a Pin for your Bank to prevent them from further taking your stuff .
        Last edited by Zenev; 24-09-19, 11:40 PM.

• 03:30 Sep 22 2019
        Peru (181.67.21.178)
        WEBZEN
      • 03:30 Sep 22 2019
        Peru (181.67.21.178)
        WEBZEN
      i found it.... i never been to Peru so .... thats the hacker. But what is the use of this if you dont take the responsibility of protecting the game and the players.
      How can a level 632BK play without wings???

Comment

• Zenev
        Zenev commented
        Editing a comment
        Just select the country you are in for Country Restriction...Submit a ticket.Report the Country.IP address and time connected in your account...That you suspect they took your wings that is missing...You should change your password.
        Last edited by Zenev; 28-09-19, 04:43 PM.
    Working...
    X