Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Bless disapeared from my inventory!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Bless disapeared from my inventory!!!!

One character mine who is in charge of storage itens had a bundle of 50 Jewel of Bless on the left-upper first space of his inventory. I was trying to move this bundle of Bless to my vault but it wasn't going. A message in the corner appeared "This item can not be trade". I tryed to move the bundle to another slot in the inventory, but it wasn't going neither. Than I logoff/loggin the character thinking it was a simple bug because I was moving too many things from this character's inventory to vault at that moment (I was going to delete this character to open a new vacance character in order to create a Summoner), but when I open its inventory the bundle of Bless had simply desapeared!! I checked the vault and nothing... It has gone.

What about now? Will I had to stand this loss?
    How do I contact Webzen to report this bug? How do I recover my 50 bless?
    I'm a noob player who have fought hard to gather those jewels of bless, two weeks hunting down moon rabbits and now I loose it all... How can I evolute myself in the game with bugs like that?

Does have other mutzens experienced something like that? Is it possible that it was some kind of hacking activity?
    Last edited by Pedroom; 22-09-19, 04:25 AM.

Verifiquei minha segurança e teve acesso a minha conta loggin de Venezuela e Peru! Alguém roubou minhas Bless, Soul, Life and Chaos do meu Baú! Como faço para ver o histórico de trade com outros personagens? O que a WEBZEN pode fazer a esse respeito?

Comment

Eu tentei enviar um ticket pra eles (submit a ticket). Eles pediram as seguintes informações:

1) Character Name/Class:
      2) Account Name
      3) Server Name:
      4) Registered E-mail:
      5) Registered Birthday:
      6) Registered Country:
      7) Disappeared Item Name:
      8) Specific date of Item lost:
      9) How item got lost:

Mas depois que enviei, eles não responderam mais (fazem 4 dias). Tô aguardando pra ver se ainda dão notícias.

=====

I still wainting an anwer from Webzen for this matter. I had submited a ticket to them with the information listed above (as they required me), but they didn't answer untill now.

I hope this delay would be because they still going to investigate what happen and give those missing blesses back to me... Has been four days I'm waiting for an answer.
      Last edited by Pedroom; 22-09-19, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Zenev
        Zenev commented
        Editing a comment
        You should Log-in to your account.Go on your Security and Select the country that Log-in are permitted.This will prevent hackers from Log-in to your account and take your stuff.On the information below you will see all the Log-in Dates.Try and see if there was any Connection to your account other than your Location IP Address at the date your stuff Dissapeared.Also would suggest you to put a Pin for your Bank to prevent them from further taking your stuff.If you see any different IP Address log-in to your account.submit your ticket and inform them the country,IP and time they got into your account.As for the 50Bless i doubt they will give you what you lost due to account being hacked.It is us to make sure to Protect and keep our account safe.Our account,Our responsability.

• Pedroom
        Pedroom commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not what happened, dear Zenev. I wasn't hacked, because I had over 200 bless in that character's inventory, If I were hacked, the hacker would stole all blesses, don't you agree? What happened was a system'a bug. And it happened again, but this time I lost only 3 mana potions.

Manda mensagem pra Webzen. Mas tem que escrever pra eles em inglês... Vai em SUPPORT >> EDIT ACCOUNT GUIDE >> SUBMIT A TICKET
      Também tô achando que o que aconteceu comigo foi coisa de hacker...

Comment

More than 2 weeks waiting for an answer from Webzen to this matter, but it seens they didn't care about. I sent two tickets, but they haven't answer until now.

Comment

Working...
        X