Disconnected from the Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected from the Server

I had exit the game last time, now when I log in, put user name and password, select any character that I have, and when load the game (Lorencia, last time I was) I get the messege: Exit Game, You are disconnected from the server, and I cant do anything from there.
    I uninstall the game ane everything but still cant play the game.

http://muonline.webzen.com/news/noti...17-09-2019-utc

Comment

The maintence its over? I still have the messege when load the character on Lorencia and only thing I can do its press enter and exit.

Comment

Hello friends! I also have a problem similar to this? What do I do? How do we talk to WEBZEN to resolve this issue on my account?

Comment

Does it load your char without items or anything? Does it happen to only one char or to any char you log? Something similar to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-E_llfwcak

In my case, what solved it was deleting the mailbox.... which I wish I knew 6 months ago and not having my char unplayable for so long.

Edit: Yeah, I know, how do I delete mails if I can't log in? Well, if you are stuck like that, there is still like a... 5% chance or so to log succesfully, which is very annoying, but the only way that MAY fix it for yourself.
          Last edited by (VM)Javiercar; 18-09-19, 03:35 PM.
          My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

Its the same when you change character, but in my case happends when I start the game, in every server, new character, its always the same and the only thing I can do its clik Enter and then exit the game.

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)Javiercar View Post
              Does it load your char without items or anything? Does it happen to only one char or to any char you log? Something similar to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-E_llfwcak

In my case, what solved it was deleting the mailbox.... which I wish I knew 6 months ago and not having my char unplayable for so long.

Edit: Yeah, I know, how do I delete mails if I can't log in? Well, if you are stuck like that, there is still like a... 5% chance or so to log succesfully, which is very annoying, but the only way that MAY fix it for yourself.
              The thing with char with no items on happened to my GL right after S13.2. I had my char blocked for about 36h. What I did was: reconnecting over and over again untill I could finally move her. But didnt last long, every server switch without logging off, every time I go in or out of ES or LM I got disconnected again. So every time I was reconnecting over and over. I made a forum post and someone suggested to delete all mails, so I did even if I had very few in inbox, and someone else told me that the problem can be caused by expired items. The only item with expiration date I use is wizard ring. So since then I take the wizard ring off everytime I switch servers and the problem dissapeared.

And of course I sent ticket to WZ as soon as I noticed the problem. They reply after 1 week and told me that there is nothing wrong with my char.

Comment

After the little update of the game I can play the game, so everythings its normal now. Can close.

Comment

No meu caso não entra com a conta da ELF. Mas com o SM entra ok. No char da ELF ele fecha o programa quando vai realizar o último carregamento para entra no jogo. Com o SM loga normal! Como podemos entrar em contato com a WEBZEN? Alguém sabe?

Comment

Working...
                  X