Master seal of Wealth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master seal of Wealth

On Speed server I changed from normal Seal of Wealth to Master Seal of Wealth and X items are not dropping the same rate. Based on a weeks game play. I was getting a full inventory of X items before I reached master level. Then I changed to Master scrolls and now after 8 hours I only have 2 x items. It says its the same %. Also with all the exp buffs I was getting over 6000% exp and now its 3000% with all the same seals.. Some of the buffs are not working properly. Since I have all the same stuff I cant say which one is not working though.

You probably kill the mobs that give master xp slower than the ones you used to get non master xp from so slower kills equal less exe and jewels drops, but that's just a guess.

The xp is the same as in normal servers gold channels it's 3x for non master base and 2x for master levels so you get less xp with all the buffs in master levels compared to non master.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukasa View Post
      On Speed server I changed from normal Seal of Wealth to Master Seal of Wealth and X items are not dropping the same rate. Based on a weeks game play. I was getting a full inventory of X items before I reached master level. Then I changed to Master scrolls and now after 8 hours I only have 2 x items.
      As Defaultname suggested, the speed which you are killing monsters has probably slowed down.

Originally posted by Tsukasa View Post
      It says its the same %. Also with all the exp buffs I was getting over 6000% exp and now its 3000% with all the same seals.. Some of the buffs are not working properly. Since I have all the same stuff I cant say which one is not working though.
      That is because, Speed Server is basically a x2 EXP Event. Your required to purchase Gold Channel Ticket to access the realm, because all the servers are Gold Channel Servers. Therefore, you'll be getting the Gold Channel EXP Bonus which is:
      • +333% for characters less than level 400
      • +200% for characters greater than level 400
      That is why you see the major drop in EXP. Furthermore, its not that you literally lose "133%" EXP Boost, because of the way the EXP Formula works. You are losing value to one of the main base variable multipliers in the EXP Formula and therefore it causes major exp decrease.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Working...
      X