2 step verification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 step verification

as the title said,would webzen ever put 2 step verification on their games? nowadays people would prefer to protect their accounts with their phone number with everything.instead of losing their items or accounts

Sounds like a good idea honestly... webzen hasn't been always famous from it's security honestly...Other games, players have no issues showing their username and so while we still have to censor with *** the winners of events^^
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

How about just don't buy and/or sell accounts, how about just spend just what you can afford to for entertainment and all of that money just in webzen services or promos and not black market or other types of shady deals.... that way your shitty account will be definitely safe. Also take some f-ing responsibility on the fact that if you share your account password and login with other people they might abuse you.

I for one, to be completely honest am completely sick and tired of spending a lot of time and money on a game that gets shittier as time goes by not because of the managing company taking it in a bad direction but simply because they always adapt to the requests of the scammiest or stupidest players they can bring in.

Comment

Originally posted by Defaultname View Post
        How about just don't buy and/or sell accounts, how about just spend just what you can afford to for entertainment and all of that money just in webzen services or promos and not black market or other types of shady deals.... that way your shitty account will be definitely safe. Also take some f-ing responsibility on the fact that if you share your account password and login with other people they might abuse you.

I for one, to be completely honest am completely sick and tired of spending a lot of time and money on a game that gets shittier as time goes by not because of the managing company taking it in a bad direction but simply because they always adapt to the requests of the scammiest or stupidest players they can bring in.
        what are you even talking about? this has nothing to do with sell or buy account? my shity account will be safe? did your mom drop you when you are a baby or something? do you even understand "2 step verification"? i dont know why you are mad,but you sure are dumb

Comment

Do you understand what this "2 step verification" is? In a game that is 18 years old and a lot of people have accounts they care about registered under an email where the email provider isn't even in business anymore? What you are suggesting doesn't benefit anyone that doesn't share their account info or does shady deals outside the scope of the game because we don't need extra security. At most ask for it to be optional not mandatory and everyone can decide if they want and need it or not.
          And if it's still that hard for you to understand what I'm talking about maybe consider at least the possibility that I'm not the dumb one in this conversation.

Comment

1.what the fuck you talking about? email provider? you know it only requires you to have a functioning phone right?

2.and someone already lost their access to their email, shouldn't they contact the webzen staff to reverify their account and move to another email? ALSO, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "2 step verification", how can that not get through your thick skull?

3.in this day and age even you using mac book, people can fake some email and getting your info.let alone many services you trust can be breached and got your info leak.in 2016 Yahoo got their Data breach and lost info millions of their members, including email....and this has nothing to do with buying, selling accounts, where the fuck you pull that out?

4.DUDE "2 step verification" is a fucking option, no one forced people to use it. companies like Steam, Activision Blizzard....build their own app.while GOG, EA origin, Uplay and discord using google verification...it cost those companies almost nothing to do that.it only offers the users another layer of protection as long as they still have their phone number, in which near impossible to steal.also if someone loses their phone number, they can require their number again from the phone service provider.

your stupidity seriously amazes me.how do you even survive with that intelligence? shouldn't Darwin's evolution get rid of you?

Comment

Because you do stupid shit (selling and buying accounts which exposes your personal data, sharing accounts with other people in game, buying things for cash or selling them, creating accounts on privately owned forums or any other type of website/app with the same login info you use in the game ) you are at risk of getting your account hacked, that was my point on the stupidity issue not you asking for extra steps in securing your login process. Now you're scared about some company wide data breach? Be serious, it's just a game, if you're trying to make a living from it that's just sad.

Belive it or not a lot of people play this game without actually still having access to the email they registered the account with because the process of changing that email is very complicated and as long as you have it with a verified status you can still buy wcoins with that account.

I told you I understand what 2 step authentication means and how it works I don't know why you keep on detailing your idea as if that's somehow supposed to make it better.

I don't make the decisions here so I don't see any point in continuing explaining you my point of view.

Comment

you link "2 step verification" with account buying/selling for some reason and they are completely 2 fucking different things. they have nothing to do with each other, but somehow you came to the conclusion people want "2 step verification" because they buying/selling accounts? WTF? are you delusional? tell me why people need "2 step verification" because they buying/selling accounts? and then you bullshiting about it's just a game, well people invest time and effort in a game, nothing wrong want to protect it.

because you are too dumb to understand,i have to repeat myself again "2 step verification only offer people another solid layer protection,you can use your phone number as a link to your account,it has nothing to do with the fucking email you keep repeating like a fucking retard.no one force you or anyone to use 2 step verification.it's an option.

base on your last comment,you pull complete 2 different things which have nothing to do with each other then put them together for some reason.i am sure you are either an ignorant fool or just a low level troll.but hey why not both?

Comment

Keep the discussion civil guys... as I said previously, many other games have it, and I don't see what could hurt having it here too..
                  My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

i have been very calm but this idiot knows no limit of his stupidity.he just a low level troll,it was a waste of time.i wouldn't respond to him again anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X