Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errtel Griff on Eldorado

İ saw some player using max errtels 10 10 10 even errtel radiance too
    i opened capsule a lot didnt see any errtel of radiance and they using 10 10 10 with punish?
    how can this possible?
    and selling max errtels via sending mail
    asecially ENVOCK killing lord ferea in 2min on all servers..
    at least webzen need to check this char names as i know:
    ENVOCK - SergioGL - JarvanIV

Wow, they're surely hackers and dupers. I don't think that max errtels can easily obtained on a server that has no events nor rare tickets.

Comment

no ticket no cs no gaoin event but we have full errtels -ss10 etc.
      Maybe any VL to check at least?

Comment

you like to spend less money in game? errtels help you do this by making you stronger

webzen did nothing for years so now if they ban players it will be unfair to new player since those who got advantage in the past will be unfair

buy errtels yourself and enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by Maya2005 View Post
          you like to spend less money in game? errtels help you do this by making you stronger

webzen did nothing for years so now if they ban players it will be unfair to new player since those who got advantage in the past will be unfair

buy errtels yourself and enjoy the game
          u saying to me buy illegal errtels and dont care cuz webzen dont care?

Comment

seems like noone care about dupe errtels
            can someone help me to get them cheaper

Comment

It is still considered against the rules to have +10+10+10 Errtel ... but after trying to help the GMs enforce it real-time, there is no hope left about it. This is what you should consider:
              1. Possessing +10+10+10 Errtel puts your account at risk of ban
              2. Errtel +10+10+10 were subject to massive dupe abuse and may still be
              3. You probably won't get banned about it unless someone directly reported you to CS Team. Even then... *shrug*.
              4. You may get banned about it during their radical "ban waves" which randomly happen from time to time (sometimes months in between)
              5. Advertising the sale of Errtel+10+10+10 can put you at risk of ban

Ultimately, the ban hammer is only in the power of the Administrator. They can do what ever they want, solely.
              Last edited by (VM)izakit; 20-03-19, 08:34 PM.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
                It is still considered against the rules to have +10+10+10 Errtel ... but after trying to help the GMs enforce it real-time, there is no hope left about it. This is what you should consider:
                1. Possessing +10+10+10 Errtel puts your account at risk of ban
                2. Errtel +10+10+10 were subject to massive dupe abuse and may still be
                3. You probably won't get banned about it unless someone directly reported you to CS Team. Even then... *shrug*.
                4. You may get banned about it during their radical "ban waves" which randomly happen from time to time (sometimes months in between)
                5. Advertising the sale of Errtel+10+10+10 can put you at risk of ban

Ultimately, the ban hammer is only in the power of the Administrator. They can do what ever they want, solely.
                I just want them stop and as i see there is no way to stop this illegal overpowered item using?

These items like +10+10+10 errtels with punish and seeds level10 realy giving them advantage. Its not fair.

I am not saying all +10+10+10 errtels dupe or illegal but these people saying like this with bravery "We using full illegal errtels and noone can stop us, you should stop crying and buy other one for yourself."

And trying to sell me too. What should i do about this sir?

Comment

Well, Seveninc, you can always report any user to the CS Team if you feel they are breaking WEBZEN's Terms of Service, or you feel they are creating an unfair environment. But, if you are going to report a player, you must include as much evidence and proof of misconduct as you can, like screenshots or video of something in-game showing that they are breaking the rules.

Like I said,
                  Always feel free to report players to the CS Team. Unfortunately, it usually takes a few days for CS Tickets to get read. But, if no one reports abusers, they will thrive. It is up to the community to help keep the game clean, at this rate.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

delete this thread and get yourself the errtels

and have a good, fun and relaxed gameplay

Comment

Nojo Dessa Especie Esse Reportador Deve Ser Noob Até HJ, Cara Compra Tbm Ertel Max O KRL a 4 Mano , WEBZEN Não Liga Mesmo, Ja Foi o Tempo Que Jogador Tinha Valor No Game, No HH 99% Usamos Erteis Max, Ai Vem Um FDP Chorar PQ Ta Com Invejinha , Vai Chupar Um Canavial De Rola Rapaz.

Comment

• DRtruth
                        DRtruth commented
                        Editing a comment
                        HH, MID, ALF, everyone knows that errtel max kit exists! it's been a while!

Eldorado should not exist!
                        if it has to be investigated, because it is a server that should be cleaned of item DUP!

Seveninc, your envy and out of the ordinary, you are sure of what you say ?? I'm envock, and you're accusing me of using erretel 101010 and I kill ferea in 2 min ??, I'm going to make a video killing ferea and I'll shut up your filthy mouth, to stop posting shit, I'm top 1 server lvl 1015 , I'll show you that you're shit that opens your mouth to talk shit

Comment

Ahaha someone get mad Relax bro dont be angry im just saying what i see ^^
                        Even blind people can see 101010 radiance punish dmg
                        You just killing lord ferea in 1min on 2 server seems like 1-2 hit on ferea? Because u can barely reach only boss zone with that time
                        And dont need your noob video ofcourse you are not gonna show your "DUPE" pentagram with all errtels full
                        I think u even dont know radiance errtel where coming from
                        Hello its Eldorado not HH we dont have CS no event for make Errtel Radiance no have etca for make rank up errtel radiance
                        Anyway i know you will hide this like little girl
                        But dont be afraid and angry about it u can just say "yes im using and u cant do anything about it"
                        As i Learn from "VM" u will not get banned anyway Just risky to get ban ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Seveninc View Post
                          İ saw some player using max errtels 10 10 10 even errtel radiance too
                          i opened capsule a lot didnt see any errtel of radiance and they using 10 10 10 with punish?
                          how can this possible?
                          and selling max errtels via sending mail
                          asecially ENVOCK killing lord ferea in 2min on all servers..
                          at least webzen need to check this char names as i know:
                          ENVOCK - SergioGL - JarvanIV
                          ENVOCK - SergioGL - JarvanIV = hacker confirmed!

ENVOCK kil core in less than 1 minute!
                          use bot KAMIL!

find your way around the SOD!

Comment

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                              (VM)izakit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nice misleading picture... you are hacking a private server? Because it does not work here
                          Working...
                          X