Server connection problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server connection problem

Good morning, I do not know if someone else has this problem, but it happens since the last update today that I can not connect to the mu server, I explain the problem in detail:
    I open the client, then I give Start Game, the game loads well, then I see the server window (Helheim, Midgard, etc) I select the server, and then I place my credentials (User and password), once I press OK to connect, stays on the screen waiting to enter the Character selection and stays there until I disconnect. I Tryed reinstalling the game and the error persists. I wanted to know if someone else happens to you, and how you can do to solve this problem.
    Thank you!

Could anyone help me please??? I have 3 days without being able to log in, and without knowing what to do ...! Thanks!

Comment

Good night. The error led me to format my PC and reinstall windows, once this is done, I installed the mu on my computer and when I ran the "main.exe" the following error appeared: http://oi63.tinypic.com/2isvdau.jpg
      And I still have the same problem, now that I remember, after the update on Tuesday I also had this same error, and then I could never connect. What I can do? can anybody help me?

Comment

I am not really sure what the issue is. Your main.exe or mu.exe could be corrupted. Or is could be a very many things. Sorry. :\

I think I have a similiar issue, and it was a problem with my antivirus. It was automatically detecting main.exe and mu.exe as a threat and it would do something to the file to cause it to corrupt. My solution was, installing a clean MU Online download, and BEFORE I ever try to launch it, I saved my main.exe and mu.exe to a folder on my desktop for back up. Then, I removed my antivirus, replaced the two files, and launched the game.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
          I am not really sure what the issue is. Your main.exe or mu.exe could be corrupted. Or is could be a very many things. Sorry. :\

I think I have a similiar issue, and it was a problem with my antivirus. It was automatically detecting main.exe and mu.exe as a threat and it would do something to the file to cause it to corrupt. My solution was, installing a clean MU Online download, and BEFORE I ever try to launch it, I saved my main.exe and mu.exe to a folder on my desktop for back up. Then, I removed my antivirus, replaced the two files, and launched the game.
          But i have no antivirus.
          As you can see, I format my PC, and it only has the installed drivers and the Mu. It has nothing else installed, the error only appeared once, after it appeared I could not connect to the servers, the game opens but does not reach the character select.
          I hope we can found a solution for this.
          Thanks for Answer.

Comment

Disable your Windows firewall
            AE

Comment

I got the same problem, is anyone can solve this? please share how through. After selected server and filled your account information is disconnected I think is about IP/VNS or something, hope someone can share how to fix this. .

Comment

Same here, my notebook i can log all accounts and its all good, but when i change to PC i got DC in 10 minutes or less, conf. Ryzen 5 2400g, 8gb ram, nvidia 1060 6gb, windows 10 all drives updated...

Comment

Working...
                X