• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same problem here

Comment

Let's see is they reply..

Comment

I also want to add something I uninstalled the game re-installed it and before opening the launcher it opens an error message in a odd language so yeah I can't understand that langauge

Comment

Moosty, the transparent interface is an error from the Intel Graphics Driver.
          The error on launcher, "odd language", only closes the launcher, then he will be auto updated on next time u open.
          About the error on interface, i tried everything on this earth, from one of first drivers from intel, to some 'customized' drivers, dont work. Sometimes works for 1 times, and when reopen the game.... that bug again.
          What to do: buy any amd/nvidia card, can be any low end or mid end.

Comment

Ok, i know this can be frustrated, But This normally happend when the launcher have some issue my recomend you to upload all your drivers and donwload the game once again, and before start installing the game once again you should deleted all old files. Also makes sure you have donwload the game full. Please go to Donwload section and there is some mirrors where you can get the game.
            I Wish you good luck with that.

Comment

Ok I have another problem I downloaded the game again with a mirror download when I click the icon when it opens the launcher it says can not connect to FTP

Comment

Same problem here, I can't see hp, mana, skill, inventory.... Can anyone help please?

Comment

Originally posted by AstromKael View Post
                  Same problem here, I can't see hp, mana, skill, inventory.... Can anyone help please?
                  The issue its in your graphics cards check your driver its updated and the DirexT too. Because the Mu it's working just fine.

Comment

This problem is whit Intel grafics and DX12, solution is change to a driver whitou DX, maybe a Windows 8.1 version...

Comment

is this what you see : http://postimg.org/image/zb03rq29d/
                      ?
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      EE : 300+ , vRF : 500+ ,aGL : 400+ , sDL : 350+ , sBK :360+

Comment

I had the same issue, but i somehow made it work.
                        I have Windows 10, with Directx 12. Nvidia Gpu + Intel iGpu.
                        First, i installed the game on Desktop(made a new Folder). Launched Mu.exe from Desktop and i had an error, some writing in a different language. But skipped that, and the game played, i could log-in, make a new character. But in-game i had this problem that you all experience. Couldn't see the interface.
                        I'm thinking it's a problem of linking files... Some files recognize automatically that you've installed in C:/Program.... not anywhere else.
                        Tried different possibilities, and i have uninstalled Mu, and install it again in the destination he chose to C:/Program Files(x86)/Webzen/Mu/.... and one thing i did different from the first time. I didn't start Mu.exe from Desktop, instead i chose Main.exe

This was successful to me, i hope it's the best for you.

Comment

I tried to reinstalled to suggested folder but it doesn't work. Anyways, I just need to know how to add stat when level up. I did press C then the box open, but I couldn't see any button to add points (str, agi...) Please help!

Comment

My MU is with bad graphics

where to put photo? where to put photo? where to put photo?where to put photo?

Comment

you can upload your screenshots to http://tinypic.com/ and then share us the links

standard graphics advice would be to update your DirectX or video card drivers, but show us the images

EDIT: the screenshot
                              WEBZEN or a Volunteer WILL NEVER ASK for your account info OR in-game Items!

Comment

http://pt-br.tinypic.com/view.php?pi...9#.Vzt8w5ErLIU

Comment

Working...
                                X