Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roulette Ranking Event !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roulette Ranking Event !

    i myself have put 600$ in this valentine's event, and keeping rank 3 ! in there 3 days, i've been watching the ranking, it's good but today !
    the guy have id " fla******* " came out of no where after updated ranking he's remain rank 4 !
    i just wanted to say that i don't want any cheating or hacking like Boom mines, which is event " card deck " !
    thank you for reading !

  • #2
    with that money u could get the prize number 2 and 1 at the same time, without waiting or playing that roulette hahahaha
    ‚Äč

    Comment


    • #3
      Do not lie tard that you put 600 USD on rulette... If you had spend this money you should be Rank 1 and around 7000 points

      Comment


      • #4
        https://uphinhnhanh.com/image/fbc6
        im sorry it actually 800$ now you can't check my account you don't know tard, but if like you said i should be around 7000 pts, i'll take it ) lmao !
        Originally posted by EmxxBK View Post
        Do not lie tard that you put 600 USD on rulette... If you had spend this money you should be Rank 1 and around 7000 points
        Last edited by BonNguyen; 17-02-17, 01:52 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Regulus90 View Post
          with that money u could get the prize number 2 and 1 at the same time, without waiting or playing that roulette hahahaha
          i'm not trying to do business " CASH for item" ! i might get block or ban !

          Comment


          • #6
            Ok sorry. So if you spend all in Roulette what Rare Tickets you got by now and how many? Share yout luck.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EmxxBK View Post
              Ok sorry. So if you spend all in Roulette what Rare Tickets you got by now and how many? Share yout luck.
              it's bad ! cause look " http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/YpRbDb "
              800$ and I got 1 rare ticket 12 + 1 ! that rate is so low ! #feelsbadman

              Comment

              Working...
              X