Roulette Ranking Event !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roulette Ranking Event !

i myself have put 600$ in this valentine's event, and keeping rank 3 ! in there 3 days, i've been watching the ranking, it's good but today !
    the guy have id " fla******* " came out of no where after updated ranking he's remain rank 4 !
    i just wanted to say that i don't want any cheating or hacking like Boom mines, which is event " card deck " !
    thank you for reading !

with that money u could get the prize number 2 and 1 at the same time, without waiting or playing that roulette hahahaha
    ‚Äč

Comment

Do not lie tard that you put 600 USD on rulette... If you had spend this money you should be Rank 1 and around 7000 points

Comment

https://uphinhnhanh.com/image/fbc6
        im sorry it actually 800$ now you can't check my account you don't know tard, but if like you said i should be around 7000 pts, i'll take it ) lmao !
        Originally posted by EmxxBK View Post
        Do not lie tard that you put 600 USD on rulette... If you had spend this money you should be Rank 1 and around 7000 points
        Last edited by BonNguyen; 17-02-17, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus90 View Post
          with that money u could get the prize number 2 and 1 at the same time, without waiting or playing that roulette hahahaha
          i'm not trying to do business " CASH for item" ! i might get block or ban !

Comment

Ok sorry. So if you spend all in Roulette what Rare Tickets you got by now and how many? Share yout luck.

Comment

Originally posted by EmxxBK View Post
              Ok sorry. So if you spend all in Roulette what Rare Tickets you got by now and how many? Share yout luck.
              it's bad ! cause look " http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/YpRbDb "
              800$ and I got 1 rare ticket 12 + 1 ! that rate is so low ! #feelsbadman

Comment

Working...
              X