Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GG 1002 & 1010 Looks like I did what Webzen didn't! (FIX!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG 1002 & 1010 Looks like I did what Webzen didn't! (FIX!!!)

VLs please do not delete/merge this post so this si visible to ALL THE PEOPLE instead to check on the other gameguard error.

I'm glad to share the REAL FIX for GameGuard Issues 1002 & 1010.
    I can't find the root cause from my house without any info about the game development but I was able to check all the feedback from you guys and find the pattern and looks like the issue is with all of us playing in Windows 7 64b.

But, some of the guys playing in Windows 7 64b didn't have this issue so.... I started to think what are the differences between same OS....
    And I thought in Service Pack!!!

So if you are having the 1002 & 1010 error in Windows 7 64b please download the Service Pack FOR FREE from
    http://www.microsoft.com/es-es/downl...s.aspx?id=5842

you need the file
    • windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe
    Install and start MU normally....

Thanks,

PD: You're welcome webzen

you talk to format the pc? because I have W7 64bit and not at me like mu still gives me the same error

Comment

• DKLion
      DKLion commented
      Editing a comment
      No man! DO NOT FORMAT, just download the Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 64b (using the link i provided), install it (will take 1 hour to install) and then play MU normally.
      I've tested and this fixed the issues.
      Thanks,

• DracoPL
      DracoPL commented
      Editing a comment
      im have same problems error1002-1010 ater last main serw 22.09.2015

i will test it tomorow...
    i will post my results =D
    thks man.
    100000 times better than webzen suport

Comment

Note that GameGuard and Webzen companies are not the same company, Webzen give support for Webzen games, INCA give support for GameGuard issues, this issue is not from Webzen, is from INCA, but Webzen is investigating directly with INCA about this issues

​If you read this, you already owe me 1 Bless

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        Do not remove responsability to webzen for this. If the companies are not the same and the issue is on Game Guard, then Webzen SHOULD do everything and push them to get the issue fixed in less than 48hs...
        In this case Webzen didn't do anything related to errors 1002 & 1010 (only 360).
        If I was able to find the fix after 7 days from my home, Webzen should have done this in just a few hours.
        Regards,

• DracoPL
        DracoPL commented
        Editing a comment
        GM still same problem error1002-1010 when administrator reparir this bug game error ?????

23.09.2015 !!!!!! im 8 days still watching reparir this bug game guards

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        DracoPL, please answer the following question. Which operative system are you using?? Windows 7 64b? if Yes, are you sure you have Service Pack 1 installed???
        Regards,

very good guy returned to work just right congratulations for their performance in helping us

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!!! Glad to help

Mu online dont work, same gameguard error!

Its not the service pack 1 from windows the problem.

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        In order to help you please provide the following info:
        1- What OS are you running? Post a picture please. To check on this Start --> Right clic in Computer --> Properties and you will see this
        http://s23.postimg.org/4yamopyij/image.jpg

2- What errros are you having?

Waiting on your info!

woww , works for me thks guy...

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!!!

work for me, thanks for share it!

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!!! Glad to help

YOU found out? haha what a joke...

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I found it! didn't see you posting this fix earlier...
        Anyway I don't see the point discussing this. I'm happy we can play again

Erro 1010 e 1002 resolvido, na atualização do windows vi um arquivo kb958488 sem editor então pesquisei no google e vi que parecia ser virus então deletei ele, deletei tambem a pasta mu e reinstalei tudo denovo funcionou, postei pra ajudar porque estou tentando desde 19/09/2015.
      Error 1010 and 1002 settled in windows update saw a kb958488 file without editor then researched on google and saw what looked like virus then deleted it, deleted also the mu folder and reinstalled everything again worked, posted to help because I'm trying since 19 / 09/2015.

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        kb958488 is probably included in Service Pack 1 , that's why this worked too. I strongly suggest you to apply SP1 to your Windows 7 in order to have the system updated and avoid more possible issues. Note the SP1 is free , distributed by Microsoft in the link above.
        Thanks,

I did it yesterday, and solved my problem

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
        Regards,

works for windows 10 ?

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        No, this fix is specific for Windows 7 64b.
        In the other hand, according to VLs, Windows 10 is not yet certified so you may experience bugs and issues. However a lot of people posted they use Windows 10 without issues so you should be able to check on this forum and find possible fixs for your specific issues.
        Thanks and good luck

It works, thank you very much dude.

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome!

Thanks for sharing guys. I've edited my thread and added the info provided here.

Comment

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome Leetolino.
        Now I'd like to ask you to please escalate to Webzen for the compensation for the ones like me who were using Gold Channel and we lost 8 days due to this issue.
        Thanks in advance!

• (VL)Leetolino
        (VL)Leetolino commented
        Editing a comment
        VL Soulless already did that days ago, and we've been told there's going to be a compensation.

• DKLion
        DKLion commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, thanks

i lost my event wing....
      i was full xp ...

Comment

Working...
      X