• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jehrain
    started a topic To whom wonder what this category is about

To whom wonder what this category is about

Hi, everyone

This forum category is to share GMs' life: our favorites, our goal, what we like, what we dislike and etc. with all Mutizens.
    Although some users do not have very positive impression towards us we hope to have some fun with you here.
    Look forward to our stories.
    See you soon!

• Venturim89
    replied
    GM, pode me ajudar? Roubaram minhas Jóias de Bless, Soul, LIfe e Chaos. no Histórico de acesso tem países como Venezuela e Peru! Como saber o histórico de Trade do meu personagem?

Leave a comment:

• Quenrique
    replied
    Bienvenidos sean todos los Guilds, miembros y espíritus libres!
    El siguiente comunicado es para anunciar la creación de un grupo de trades dedicado para Midgard, que busca apoyar a los nuevos, los que ya conocen Mu y los que desean mejorar con cada posible trade. La misión es proporcionar las herramientas necesarias para crecer y ofrecer niveles de seguridad mínima para evitar el engaño mediante robos,etc. La admisión solo requiere lvl mínimo de 50, respeto mutuo, no escamers. Olvidaba decir pueden expresarse en su idioma nativo o ingles.
    Bienvenidos y Gracias por su presencia desde Ya !!

Welcome be all the Guilds, members and free spirits!
    The following statement is to announce the creation of a dedicated group of trades for Midgard, which seeks to support the new ones, those who already know Mu and those who wish to improve with every possible trade. The mission is to provide the necessary tools to grow and offer minimum security levels to avoid cheating by theft, etc. Admission only requires minimum lvl of 50, mutual respect, no escamers. I forgot to say they can express themselves in their native language or English.
    Welcome and Thank you for your presence since now !!

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FJn1GkH3lQHH7ZGSdMDM2f

PD: En caso no aparezca el hipervinculo, copiar y pegar en pagina nueva.
    PD: Solo atenderé comentarios y criticas constructivas.

Atte. the mister

Leave a comment:

• MyBirthdaY
    replied
    All GMs are dead for sure.
    Many lovely conments are here but I can't see any GM.

Leave a comment:

• Lebron19
    replied
    buenos dias amigos tengo mas de 3 meses sin poder entrar al juego recién formatee la pc y todavía sigue presentando el mismo error de antes necesito de su ayuda para poder entrar al juego porfa

[error1003-153 si el mismo eorror persite pongase en contacto con nosotros servicio al cliente con el numero y erl archivos de error en la carpeta game guard agjunto.

espero por su respuesta y gracias por su atencion

Leave a comment:

• Imicca
    replied
    Hello dear GMs.
    I am old player, and I cannot access my account, account name "dubai88"

I knew all old GMs (hi DeathGod and Lilith, if you are reading this) in 2010-2012 when I played, can anyone help me to get my account back?

Leave a comment:

• MyGabby
    replied
    Hey wass up GM's.

would you like me to post how many times you escalated our Thickets ( yes I mean the top 4 winners) for roulette prizes. I know for certain we've sent our thickets multiple times. Can you please resolve this now its been a month.

Leave a comment:

• Samba0
    replied
    Originally posted by Jehrain View Post
    Hi, everyone

This forum category is to share GMs' life: our favorites, our goal, what we like, what we dislike and etc. with all Mutizens.
    Although some users do not have very positive impression towards us we hope to have some fun with you here.
    Look forward to our stories.
    See you soon!
    Look at my topic !!! And go to work. Finaly ur the GM

Leave a comment:

• Samba0
    replied
    Nice Bro but Look my posty And try do smth . Dont leave this raport resolve it. At last week i send 2 ticket to WZ And still not resolve but yesterday i send ticket About rare And today is resolve it... wtf wywar All GMs doping sleep ar have more private important think???? Look And try interesy of my topic And do smth cause VL too send tickets And nothink... wrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Leave a comment:

• TrueLegend
    replied
    Why is there no reply here Game Masters O_O? Could you give us a second of your attention ? Some of us here a people of value in real life , engineers doctors , you are providing some of the worst services for an online game.

Leave a comment:

• Crepusculo
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ROphlQ9f80 Very serious, we are with evidence that VL Javiercar is totally involved with acount that violates rule of game Mu Online. Protecting and deleting topics related to BM Charater subject> Walter1 have status points bugged. 30,000 HP and 25,000 energy, some GM Webzen to verify this very important case?

video show atack dmg and hp poison > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSa0-o9FIk

Leave a comment:

• Linko
    commented on 's reply
    hmmm but is all foe $$$$

hallowin event only for $$$$

• Linko
    replied
    i love to talk with WZ GM or WL REALLY !!
    please contakt me Xd
    i have i think to say :

Leave a comment:

• Minhden21
    replied
    for GM this game ... it something went wrong with your new event ...i buy Wcoin for my dw minhden21 but i dont know why those item i buy it went to your new event ....please check and give me back Wcoin or the item in my real character

Leave a comment:

• Shibalanko
    replied
    hi gm i have a problem with my client, when i update show my error and i cant start it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X