Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To whom wonder what this category is about

Hi, everyone

This forum category is to share GMs' life: our favorites, our goal, what we like, what we dislike and etc. with all Mutizens.
    Although some users do not have very positive impression towards us we hope to have some fun with you here.
    Look forward to our stories.
    See you soon!

Nobody cares about ur favorities and all this bs
    "Pandora is next."
    And what about "rebirth" chars on titan ?? chars witch extra stats like Brandybuck VolynRasga and maaaany more, they are in every single ally on titan ? + for errtels u only deleated errtels alon and what about those that were already mounted to pentagrams ? theres litteratly tons of them

Comment

Come on guys, I know you are all crime fighters . GM surely know what they have to do. You don't need to tell them what to do here . If I was a GM , I would ban you first for having such bad attitude toward me. If you want to kick my azz for saying this, come to see me at Devias , server 9 - we will fight to death peace

Comment

Web$en are kill MU, please change the game, want NO PAY FOR BEST SERVICES, ALL = FOR ALL
        NO P2P !!!!!! want one MU like Maya/Wigle like 2002
        Spam
        Para mantener el foro libre de spam, los usuarios no tienen permitido hacer temas innecesarios, irrelevantes, molestos o repetidos. Cualquier tipo de publicidad ajena a Webzen está estrictamente prohibida.
        Robo de Temas
        Tomar el control de la publicación de otra persona con el fin de seguir su propio fin tendrá como resultado la eliminación de sus mensajes del tema. Repetir dicha acción puede resultar en la expulsión de los foros o del juego.

Comment

• Evilif
          Evilif commented
          Editing a comment
          I miss wigle and maya ;c *sniff*

Originally posted by MuCityZen View Post
        Web$en are kill MU, please change the game, want NO PAY FOR BEST SERVICES, ALL = FOR ALL NO P2P !!!!!! want one MU like Maya/Wigle like 2002
        Make your own MMORPG, buy servers, do all programming shit, hire some employees, open some offices, build your comoany and then tell us if you can did it giving a completely free service...

If you read this you already owe me 1 Bless

Comment

Anyways, i have a good question and i will be the first doin it, tell us GM, how did you got your possition? Did you work at Webzen offices or you guys are all online workers? Im curious about it XD

If you read this you already owe me 1 Bless

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaspberry View Post
            Anyways, i have a good question and i will be the first doin it, tell us GM, how did you got your possition? Did you work at Webzen offices or you guys are all online workers? Im curious about it XD
            They work in an office in South Korea. They occasionally post pictures of themselves (without their face) all sitting next to each other.
            The original MoogleBear
            www.youtube.com/ChronoTrader

Comment

• Cianorte
              Cianorte commented
              Editing a comment
              divine retribution abaxei complete customer more when you enter the game appears altomaticamente to download more already baxei web site customer compreto have any correction seen it on the site has more correction not find consigue manual tutorial for me to make correction to play I'm from Brazil

"Many thanks for contacting MU Support team.

We are sincerealy sorry about informing this email. Unfortunately we cannot be of your assistance in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you
            Best regards,
            MU Support Team"

In stead of sending me this crap you could restore my account and look in the database when i still had everything.

Comment

Hello! I'm from VietNam, i was the member of server Maya, but a long time i play Mu in VietNam! anh now u discontinue service MU for my country 6month ago! Why still block IP form VietNam?

Comment

I actually do want to know them lmao

Comment

We can't make loggin in account. Only on the site and the worst I and many of our Guild were with the full xp any solution?

Comment

because all reward event is pet skeleton 1 day all days webzen give me pet skeleton 1 day is bad all this

Comment

otherwise not give ....only pet skeleton 1 day

Comment

i am angry friend because this reward bad
                        pure pet skeleton 1 day

Comment

What do you want?

Pet Skeleton 1 day or
                          100,000 Zen reward?

Guys try to imagine, 1 day skeleton could cost you Wcoin. Let us be thankful we could at least save some wcoin with a bunch of skeleton pet...

Peace!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X