Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Balance? An appeal to developers

Hello everyone.

I've returned to the game after some years. Even though there are 4 new champions since i've last played, they are no match to a BK or a Summoner from what i've experienced..

Are people giving feedback? Is everyone satisfied with the fact that only two champions are a match for PVP? Rage Fighters, Slayers .. What are these characters doing pvp wise? Are developers tending to this? Is someone even paying for developing anymore?

Well, these are my 2 cents.

the game keeps in evolution , this time bks and sums get buffed, in january 25 ins the time for E/S/MGs, so is this way , every season 1 character get buffed.

Comment

• Razzen
      Razzen commented
      Editing a comment
      10+ seasons waiting for a real buff on AE, quiver is nothing compared to all new skills on almost every character, and I say almost because some characters get introduced with good skills, webzen is orgeting that AE is a launch main character and need a real rework

Ye, but summoner got to big buff. Wherever i meet summoner all around dies by one hit.

Comment

I completely agree with Razzen. When i returned to the game, i thought about continuing my AE but the champion was never improved. Hello? Pay attention to basic beggining champions? Summoner did get a buff.. She's even more recent than RF. I actually wanted to play my RF but not only the account dissappeared but also the champion has no surviveability. And these promises of buffing champions? Where can we read those?

Comment

Well there are many reasons why summonrers are op these days ( Im playing only curse summoners so I will give few examples ) :

1. Ruud skill literally works like old one-hit hack . Instant hit on monsters without character moving close to target. Even without upgrade that skill hits 6 target 4 times each target. It means you are going to attack monsters 24 times per one skill.
        2. Darkness mechanic, basically summoner get 1 speed attack per 20 agility point. But darkness skill change that value , so when you turn on darkness you will get 1 extra speed attack per 20 agility point, so you get 1 as per 10 agility point in total+ about 300 extra deffence to your character ( just dont upgrade darkness skill on master skill tree )
        3. High defence / elemental defence from agility - 1 point per 3 agility
        4. Free damage reduction / elemental damage reduction .damage increase / elemental damage increase from master skill tree, that was huge adventage like season ago, but after webzen changed things on errtels and pentagrams , so everybody could benefit from extra elemental def / attack, that specific summoner skills doesnt mean as much as before , but still works good.
        5. Free damage reflection just from energy stat max value- 63 % , so you dont have to wear any pvp set.

Tanky character with high damage, high attack speed, totally skillless, that wave her scythe in the air and kill everything in her range.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisONE View Post
          Well there are many reasons why summonrers are op these days ( Im playing only curse summoners so I will give few examples ) :

1. Ruud skill literally works like old one-hit hack . Instant hit on monsters without character moving close to target. Even without upgrade that skill hits 6 target 4 times each target. It means you are going to attack monsters 24 times per one skill.
          2. Darkness mechanic, basically summoner get 1 speed attack per 20 agility point. But darkness skill change that value , so when you turn on darkness you will get 1 extra speed attack per 20 agility point, so you get 1 as per 10 agility point in total+ about 300 extra deffence to your character ( just dont upgrade darkness skill on master skill tree )
          3. High defence / elemental defence from agility - 1 point per 3 agility
          4. Free damage reduction / elemental damage reduction .damage increase / elemental damage increase from master skill tree, that was huge adventage like season ago, but after webzen changed things on errtels and pentagrams , so everybody could benefit from extra elemental def / attack, that specific summoner skills doesnt mean as much as before , but still works good.
          5. Free damage reflection just from energy stat max value- 63 % , so you dont have to wear any pvp set.

Tanky character with high damage, high attack speed, totally skillless, that wave her scythe in the air and kill everything in her range.

Well, i understand that she is all that. In a manner that also the BK is all that now. Im enjoying it's independence.
          Although, to be fair, where is the balance in other champions? I would love to have a SM and my AE running but what for? They are duds..
          Where are the promises of buff? Can anyone post a link to it? The 25 Jan Pedrino mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrinoxdiz View Post
            the game keeps in evolution , this time bks and sums get buffed, in january 25 ins the time for E/S/MGs, so is this way , every season 1 character get buffed.
            It's 25th of Jan my friend and no character balance. More cash shop items to spend on. I believe they call it all in one because you can grind 800 in 30 days.

I would love to play my Mg and Ae.. so please devs.. maybe some attention?

Comment

Working...
            X