Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dl build issue - need to know what build - bbrg???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dl build issue - need to know what build - bbrg???

my dl is doing like 3kldmg with 717, 1k, base, rest build in my ee pt. Hes using aba, 3rd+9, and using baa max.

need to know what build i should go for cuz i dont think his current build is any good. I was told by BBRG that edl is only viable with GOOD GEARS during one of his responses but the problem is with such low str, my dl cant even break some mobs def. He will be doing less than 1k dmg probably in dd4//5.

im thinking about going 1.5k str, base agi, base, rest ene to get maximum efficiency. And the lower attack speed will reduce my baa repair cost by maybe 1/3 or 1/2.

either that build or im gonna have to go back to 2k str, 1k agi, base base...

AND REMEMBER, I DONT USE PUNISH ON ANY OF MY CLASSES, MY DL IS NO SOLOING, HE IS IN A BM, EMG, ASM, EE PT.

THANK YOU
    Last edited by Accountblocked2021; 16-09-21, 10:42 PM.

I have DL that can solo ferea HS when he was level 500. My build was mainly Str/AGi 50/50 but with aba and max cape, max baa and lyra. Master tree max mana reduction and AG.

Comment

Comment

Bbrg???????????

Comment

Your gear is trash as Lv800+ and your energy is too low for proper buff. You probably don't even have the critical buff as your build looks off meta.
          If you have 1k AGI your energy is probably below 1000, unless you have base CMD.

I think EDL and EE need to at least wear ADA to be any good at level 800+, unless you have SL and SGL in the party. 4th cape +11 or higher may also work as it greatly increases ATK.

I've posted multiple times already my recommended stats for EDL is 717 300~700 base rest 300~400. Even with stat increase skills energy would be something between 1400~1700.

You also may need to reset your MST because EDL is total trash without using critical buff.
          Also the EMG do not gain ATK from the buff (although critical and exc rates can be increased with critical buff mastery), your party is not entirely suitable for EDL.

Don't use BAA on DL, get a thunderbolt +9 with ss8+ and buy a BAA staff for your EMG instead, he can equip it on the off-hand that it can be +0 as you let him cast AA buff, the exc full opt will work (use DA/HA staff +9~+11 on main hand). Without AG reduction DL is going to run out of AG too easily even with tree skills maxed out (critical buff mastery is 100AG so you would stop buffing if you run out of AG when attacking non-stop).

If you understand none of it you may probably get better with your previous STR hybrid build as that would perform best when using trash items. But after upping enhance skill tree some levels later you may find those skills very ineffective as their bonus have no synergy with STR.

I maintain that you are having a bad time just because you are trying to level up using trash items (for your current level). The build itself won't fix much of it. Do you realize how much ATK you would gain by moving 1000 points from ENE to STR? It's probably lower than 200, or lower than 50 counting critical buff. Factoring the lost skill rise% the damage won't change at all.

Comment

• Accountblocked2021
            Accountblocked2021 commented
            Editing a comment
            i actually have crit buff.

im planning on going 717/300/base/rest because if my attack speed is too fast, my repair cost would go hella up.

at this point, dl is just a trash class, only viable using punish, no aoe skill and somehow he and emg STILL has agi issue. Its fuking season 16, just throw away that agi requirement from season 1 ok webzen??

can you imagine in season 16 where mobs are 100x stronger, 9/10 mobs hotspot, trash enhance tree, and webzen STILL HAS NOT UPDATED AGI FOR MG AND DL? AND REPAIR COST?
            Last edited by Accountblocked2021; 16-09-21, 05:20 PM.

UP

Comment

Nah, without punish you just need AHA, +13 or higher 4th cape, and pair earrings +11 or higher to gain additional 1000+ ATK.
            4 socket +13 level 300 pentagram can also boost imprint by about 100.

At the higher level it is all about items, best builds are with stats that have synergy with these items.

Comment

• Accountblocked2021
              Accountblocked2021 commented
              Editing a comment
              my plan is to just go pure str or str-agi until i get 4th.

btw, i actually do have aha dl+9, i need 1 more piece to complete the set. If i have aha+baa/ss10 thunderbolt + 3rd+9 and i go edl build with ee pt, would i be able to beat the sdl build?...or is 4th cape a must?

upx

Comment

Working...
            X