What is the point of making level 2 wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the point of making level 2 wings

I just came back to this MU after a long time of not playing.I was level 186 when quit. and now i just reached 300 with my BK and I am still stuck with level 1 wings.
    I tried to figure out how to make level 2 wings. It seems like i have to use medium magic stones. but they are just way too expensive to buy!!
    If you want to make them yourself you need ridiculous expensive items to only get a couple stones. wich barely impvroves your succes rate.
    And even if you spend all that items to create a couple stones and try to make wings. Most wings are not even worth it. You can barely make profit.

To me it just seems unblanced. The cost of Medium magic stones VS the price for level 2 wings.

So here I am stuck with level 1 wings, my BK over lvl 300, and only a couple bless to spend because the drop rate aint much....

You can just buy wings 2.5 in market for 50bless or lower. They're much cheaper than 2nd wing. And you can use them until you have enough funds to purchase or craft 3rd wing.

Comment

• SaintOakheart
      SaintOakheart commented
      Editing a comment
      That's my point. They shouldn't make it so hard for new players to craft 2nd level wings. Now it's better to just go straight for 2,5 wings, wich shouldn't be the case in my opinion.

• SaintOakheart
      SaintOakheart commented
      Editing a comment
      That's my point. They shouldn't make it so hard for new players to craft 2nd level wings. Now it's better to just go straight for 2,5 wings, wich shouldn't be the case in my opinion.
Working...
X