listen to players , do not bring this char to mu pls

usally i say good things
    this day not .

Karat
    one of gms TheLords
    Server Alfheim

p.s still waiting for the pk system

add +1 comment for no guns in mu
    Last edited by BattleCry; 13-09-20, 03:33 PM.
    mu have problem lunching with 144hz pro game card geforce

+1 for no guns in mu

Comment

"we will not tolarate this char in mu" ????
      Talk for yourself. There are players who doesnt mind the idea of having a gun character the same way that there are players who doesnt like it.
      Also, what about the light sabers? Oh yeah light sabers are fine but guns no? LOL
      This post is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by LeNikkei View Post
        "we will not tolarate this char in mu" ????
        Talk for yourself. There are players who doesnt mind the idea of having a gun character the same way that there are players who doesnt like it.
        Also, what about the light sabers? Oh yeah light sabers are fine but guns no? LOL
        This post is ridiculous.
        i hope u buy much wcoins

becouse if webzen realse this char they will need u as a customer more than ever

(as many of us will quit )

they making mu cowboy game now ?

it would be great time to visit diablo4 awklin of lilith and never go back

Comment

• LeNikkei
          LeNikkei commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats how games are, they change over time according to what the "majority" wants. Also, GMO is a copy of Mu Korea so tell them your complaints in korean. Here is useless. If the majority of koreans find it cool or whatever then thats how its gonna be, not how "international" players want it.

This character will give a lot of money to webzen, so forget that it does not arrive, also mu has been dead for years, the few that remain on the server are hackers and a people with money and multi-accounts.

and I'm sure this will not be the only character who will ruin the game, there will be many more from here until season 20

Comment

Originally posted by CoronavirusMU View Post
          This character will give a lot of money to webzen, so forget that it does not arrive, also mu has been dead for years, the few that remain on the server are hackers and a people with money and multi-accounts.

and I'm sure this will not be the only character who will ruin the game, there will be many more from here until season 20

this why webzen have 5-6 games left. becouse they think the asia market is the global market .

Comment

I'll wait and see before judging, I do like gunner classes in most MMOs if they are done right.

Comment

Um. How do you build a gun based character? What stat could increase bullet damage in a medieval fantasy MMO? str and vit to carry more ammo and bigger guns? Is there a VATS system? How do I unlock the fnfal?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPi...l=GuiaMuOnline

Looking at it in all the different ways, I don't see that this character fits into the game, the animation of his abilities, the very weapon using him in those maps seems very strange, it seems that it was brought from another game and implanted here.

Comment

Originally posted by MaguitoPVP View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPi...l=GuiaMuOnline

Looking at it in all the different ways, I don't see that this character fits into the game, the animation of his abilities, the very weapon using him in those maps seems very strange, it seems that it was brought from another game and implanted here.
                  All skills look like copy pasta from other classes anyways and gunpowder and guns were used in medieval times, not that big of a stretch there.

Comment

Diablo IV is the hope, 1-2 year more, and its over for MU

Comment

Working...
                    X