Chaos machine terrorizing everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos machine terrorizing everyone

this is totally unacceptable how can someone spend years on a game and loose something like 4th wings in the chaos machine due to dc or freeze.every time someone ups an expensive item there very scared that they might loose it.just think about it what kind of game runs a risk of it players WHO SPENT YEARS AND MONEY on obtaining top items only to loose them IN ONE DAY due to A GAME FLAW.thats totally unacceptable and would not be tolerated not ever in todays gaming industry.they never give you item back and this kind of game loss is totally unexeptable in any game.can any volenteers ask the game administrators on how to fix this terrible situation that players have to put up with in this game. this also applies to Joh opt removal or any other system where dc or freeze might result in item loss. thank you

Sad to hear about it, but Season 15 will rework Chaos Machine and removes the issue where items could be lost cause of game errors/disconnects.

It gets same UI like Seed Master in Elbeland.

Comment

dont blame game just bcz your pc freezes or disconects constantly, in 2 years i never had a freeze. and if it was 100% chance to get top items without any risk, well then it wouldnt be as rewarding as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by KovineBulve View Post
        dont blame game just bcz your pc freezes or disconects constantly, in 2 years i never had a freeze. and if it was 100% chance to get top items without any risk, well then it wouldnt be as rewarding as it is now.
        A cow appeared defending the beloved webzen
        Cow go back to your pasture

Comment

• KovineBulve
          KovineBulve commented
          Editing a comment
          Kid no need for insults, I stated my experience and opinion, if you dont like it then pull thumb out of your ass and say something better than that.

Yeah, Season 15 will update this poorly functioning feature. But Goblins in Adia are faulty of it too. Its been reported many times.

I would like to help with Item Restoration requests, because it doesn't seem like anything is actually processed. I have inquired many times about many players cases whom still have no item restored for months and I always get same answer.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

season 15 solves the problem that's good.thank you for replies.my loss was a hero soul and a ee part but if I lost something like 4th wings that would of hurt.

Comment

tell me about it.
            waiting for item restoration myself.
            the item stuck in cm and gone after relog

Comment

Working...
            X