X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Full HH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9min2AaNAg

I was expecting Mu online is dead.

Then people still playing it and some people still complaining this crappy game

Old habits die hard.

Webzen should restore and add new free server.

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post
      I was expecting Mu online is dead.

Then people still playing it and some people still complaining this crappy game

Old habits die hard.

Webzen should restore and add new free server.
      more chances u be dead before global dead

mu is prolly the best mmorpg ever created to man kind

but what can u know ..
      mu have problem lunching with 144hz pro game card geforce

Comment

• ClaireVic
        ClaireVic commented
        Editing a comment
        After your death

Players are waiting for answers and solutions.. where the f are WZ?

Comment

They simply don't care.

Comment

helheim server full every day please make anything for your every customers that spend a lot of money or open free transfer for other server

Comment

I played Mu since 2003, but I will stop to play, if webzen give us opportunity transfer another server I will continue playing, I lost my time and my money playing in HH server.

Comment

Give my money back webzen .

Comment

Guys, WZ doesn't read Forums.... VL does, and there ain't any at the moment.

Everyone should send TICKET. WZ does read tickets.
                :P

Comment

My Ticket

Here's the list of your tickets and feedback. HELHEIM SERVERS FULL FOR WEEKS

MU Online > Technical Issues 16:24 Jun 05 2020 Closed
                  Providing applicable information below will speed up the ticket resolution process. Helheim being the most popular server, it deserves to be fixed urgently by WEBZEN. Free servers from number 6 to 10 has been constantly FULL for weeks Please add more servers or increase the capacity of the ones we have. Thanks. Dazol Response

We would like to confirm that your ticket is currently being processed. We will notify you by email once the status of your ticket has been updated. You can check the progress of your ticket by going to the My Tickets section on the website.

Updated: 16:24 Jun 05 2020 Response

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the MU Online Support Team.

We really appreciate you letting us know about your thoughts since your feedback is extremely valuable for the game’s growth and stability. While we can't promise that your suggestion can be implemented right away, we can definitely assure you that it is something that we will take into consideration.

We'll be sure to keep you posted about major updates and other important news at the MU Online Home Page, so always keep an eye out for our announcements.

We'd like to extend our thanks once again for your input. Happy gaming!

Best regards,
                  MU Online Support Team

Updated 10:48 Jun 05 2020

Everyone should send TICKET. WZ does read tickets !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X