Char Transfer speed server bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Char Transfer speed server bug

I tryed to transfer to Arcadia and got the G--2 Error like everybody got, but after 1 hour it says under "ItemStatus" that the item has been used while no one still could transfer.
    now im 24 hours after the original time to transfer, all the rest already did, and I still cant because it says i already "Used it", (And ofc I didnt, if yes why my char is still in speed server).
    when Im trying to rebuy it it says "You exceeded the maximum number of time to purchase"
    I sent 2 tickets and waiting for answers, please tell me if theres anything I can do with it.. Thank you

Please provide both tickets # you sent here. And then please give char name of Speed Server char you want to transfer.

Please note, when you send more than 1 ticket about the same issue, it slows the process of completing your request.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Thank you for answer... lucky to have you.
      Tickets are:
      Char name is: OldSchool

Comment

• (VM)izakit
        (VM)izakit commented
        Editing a comment
        I made report about it and forwarded to admin team

Thanks very much for your care!

Comment

Well, looks like they dont give a ****, after Ive spent over 200.00 Euro three days im stuck and they dont even response, guess its my time to leave this lovely game.

Thanks anyway for trying to help izakit

Comment

I requested that they review it immediately, but admins are sleeping the last couple of days. They have not read my message yet.

Comment

• Brohim
            Brohim commented
            Editing a comment
            Still stuck there, I lost so much for this, im the 7th rank that got 700 (together with the top 5 just few hours dely), It feels so bad that after all my efford this is what I get.. your my really last hope here, hope when they will answer you you can let me know, thank you for your understanding and help brother!

Brohim they reply about it asking for more detail... I again explained it and requested them to please take care of it immediately. I am waiting for another reply about it, but they have read my last message. I ask them to manually transfer your char, or provide another transfer ticket for free. I hope it will be resolved soon.

Comment

• Brohim
            Brohim commented
            Editing a comment
            Im thankfull we got you here, you help this game so much and the reall old players who loves mu you understand us.
            Thanks so much for your help, its not obvious!
            Ill wait for them more hope it will resolved soon.

Brohim is your issue resolved? Because admin team claims your char is already transferred and is Online in Arcadia realm.

Comment

It happened after I put another 2k coins buying transfer ticket, I believe webzen wont return it to me, shame...

Comment

Working...
            X