All the events explained - need immediate confirmation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the events explained - need immediate confirmation

1. so basically the best way to get the MOST out of this event is to create a new account, get the full arcadia premium package that has the 3days gold. Use the 3days gold for speed server and then transfer your speed character to arcadia and use the remaining arcadia package for the next upcoming full exp event.

am i on the right track with all of you?

i thought i was able to use the free premium package from arcadia to speed server, but once i logged into the speed server, the premium package cant be used in there, it doesnt even show up in x shop on speed server. Luckily i used a mule account to test this out and i was right...

2. regarding the " lvl up perks: speed 2 " rewards, are those rewards only for how many lvls you gain in speed server or arcadia server? or combined lvl gain from both speed and arcadia?
    Last edited by OHmyGOD; 31-03-20, 09:29 PM.

1. You are saying that the free package can only be used in normal realm?

2. Are you talking about "Arcadia Expedition" event?

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

OHmyGOD
    1. It seems these are for the regular Arcadia realm. I will ask admin team about it. Furthermore, Gold Ticket will be able to be used for normal and speed server regardless, because it is a service activated on the account.

2. Yes, these rewards are only claimable via Speed Server. Gaining levels in the regular Arcadia realm will not allow you to claim these rewards.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• (VM)izakit
      (VM)izakit commented
      Editing a comment
      2-1. Let me be clear. You do not "claim them". They are automatically distributed to your characyer AFTER you transfer the char. So you get the rewards on regular Arcadia realm.

2 - so we get reward for level we gained at 31/03 or in moment of transfer from speed to normal arcadia?

Comment

• (VM)izakit
      (VM)izakit commented
      Editing a comment
      The moment you transfer char, the items will be automatically distributed to your transferred character.
Working...
X