Searching EE set items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching EE set items

It got to my attention that it is impossible to search for EE ba da ect. items in priver stores. Typing items name finds only AE items. Yes, there are two names to pick but both finding only AE items. Does WZ know about this issue ?

The same happens with eMG items, you can't find them with the search function on P

Comment

It is rather confusing and I brought it up to GM attention, but I don't think it seems important to them.

Anyway, you can find these items on personal store list. Because the items actually have the same item name, you just search for the item you are looking for, and both types (energy / atk) will appear. It is most likely no one is selling it. Furthermore, you could transform the ancient mastery sets, if you must. But that costs an additional 25k Ruud per item.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
        You can find these items on personal store list. Because the items actually have the same item name, you just search for the item you are looking for, and both types (energy / atk) will appear.
        Well it does not work that way. System finds only AE items at the same time when i opened a store with EE items. The only way is to search each sotre by store and check item by item. T_T

Comment

• (VM)izakit
          (VM)izakit commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I understand. But it does work. The items do appear. You just have to check if they are EE or AE items. Personal Store seller could put it in the title.

I have reported it previously to the GMs but they reply that it is how it is supposed to work.
      Working...
      X