Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with xshop items list, ticket open since 3month still no feedback

Hello,

the xshop list is different when I log with my google account as I log with my userid and pw, cause I have bought some xshop items while I am log with my google account but when log into the game, I cannot see them in the xshop list so not possible to use them, and since 3 month my ticket is still open 386359.
    do we have some alternative solution for this xshop bug, cause when I top up with loging with my google account or loging with userid and pw, I have the same gold amount.

Kr

I am not sure exactly what your issue is that you are asking for help.

1. The web shop and the in-game xshop are two different things.

2. Some items on the web shop are not on the xshop. And visa versa.

3. Some items are not available for use in the in-game xshop, but only in the web store.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Thanks (VM)izakit for you response, the issue it I have bought a exp package (several Seal buff and panda pet) with my google account account login but those Seal and panda pet are not visible when I am in game, as Seals can be only activate in game so until now I cannot use them.
      I have make several test login via user id and login via google account, I have the same top up amount but not the same web shop inventory, very strang as issue.

Comment

I am not familiar with it, so I apologize. Is your account linked to your google account? Do you log into the website via google log in? Is this what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
          I am not familiar with it, so I apologize. Is your account linked to your google account? Do you log into the website via google log in? Is this what you mean?
          yes exact

Comment

Just my thought
            May be your google account is a different account from your gmo and i think you bought the package in a different account on website but log in a different account in mu
            Next time make sure you purchase your package in game.

Comment

Hmm.. how do you log into the game with an account you created via Google log in?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxwing View Post
                Just my thought
                May be your google account is a different account from your gmo and i think you bought the package in a different account on website but log in a different account in mu
                Next time make sure you purchase your package in game.
                Yes I am also think on this point but with the google account I have the same top up profil and the same balance on webshop, the same ticket support systeme... just the Xshop in inbox is different.

Comment

Hmm.. how do you log into the game with an account you created via Google log in?
                  for login in game I need to use my userid, but for login on the web we can choose facebook or google. On your web profil, you have an option to link you webzen account with your google account. And my game email is my google email.

Comment

Okay, I understand all that now. Thanks for it.

But can you give me a specific example of the issue? For example, what item are you trying to use that you cannot use?

I have bought some xshop items while I am log with my google account but when log into the game, I cannot see them in the xshop list
                    What items did you purchase which you cannot use in-game?

Comment

Okay, I understand all that now. Thanks for it.

But can you give me a specific example of the issue? For example, what item are you trying to use that you cannot use?

What items did you purchase which you cannot use in-game?
                      it was a leveling package compose by (panda pet 7days, seal of ascension2 7days, seal of wealth 7days, seal of healing 7days, and BOL greate 10x), I have bought it on 30/11/2019

Comment

Originally posted by Shensjx View Post

it was a leveling package compose by (panda pet 7days, seal of ascension2 7days, seal of wealth 7days, seal of healing 7days, and BOL greate 10x), I have bought it on 30/11/2019
                        Okay, thanks for the detail. I will make a report about it and forward it to gm.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the detail. I will make a report about it and forward it to gm.
                          (VM)izakit Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Working...
                          X