Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info about Errtel

Im about to buy my first errtels.

Is there any errtel that I shouldnt buy? to avoid get blocked?

What does the option defense in raids mean?

It is difficult to answer precisely, friend. errtel 777 and 101010 is almost a taboo subject. Some hacker did this, but I never heard that the person responsible was punished, not least because I don't know any hacker and I can't imagine what it is like to be one of them, what we hear is that webzen punished those players who bought, within the game, the functionality normal that you can legitimately believe, were punished because they later sold or tried to sell.

Today there are many who have these errtel, if you buy, try to buy from a player with a reasonable level of experience, who is not just a salesman, but someone who actually used errtel, because generally, but not always, dishonest player use low character level to exchange illegal items.

Friend, good luck. We love our favorite game. And we hate hackers, they are nothing short of opportunists, selfish people looking for their own benefits.

Comment

It is fact that there is issue with Errtel Items. Do not buy Errtel items +7+7+7 or greater. These items re 99% duped. Sorry. :/

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• DpsWizard
        DpsWizard commented
        Editing a comment
        No there isn't.

If doing nothing for 3 years is having an issue with errtels, makes no sense.
        Last edited by DpsWizard; 22-02-20, 01:20 PM.

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
      It is fact that there is issue with Errtel Items. Do not buy Errtel items +7+7+7 or greater. These items re 99% duped. Sorry. :/
      Sorry, with all due respect. It makes no sense to say that. if the items are cheated, webzen excludes them one by one from the game, and so no one else could. Punishing players who buy them to use is not fair.

After that, I'm going to get away from the forum a bit, I feel like I'm talking too much.
      Last edited by EdilsonBR; 22-02-20, 02:02 PM.

Comment

You can BUY and use any errtel, you will just get banned for trying to SELL them in lorenmarket.

Comment

Sorry to say, but it is not my decision. I am just translating the message to let players be aware. Do as you please.

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
            Sorry to say, but it is not my decision. I am just translating the message to let players be aware. Do as you please.
            I believe that I did not express myself properly. I come to say that everything is fine.

Comment

If I buy errtel 10 10 10 but do not sell or trade, I will be blocked from you ?

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                (VM)izakit commented
                Editing a comment
                I cannot answer that. If you break the rules, will you get blocked? It is a risky path.

I have fought for some better resolution about it.

But apparently a 2015 news post, that nobody can find because its is lost in the archive, is sufficient enough.

http://muonline.webzen.com/news/noti...x-errtel-issue

I told the GM they are ridiculous to think that that post is any kind of official rule. Because, how would a new player that never played before see this notice? Its 99.9999% not likely that anyone will ever see that notice.

I have asked them to publish a proper, pinned, notice about the issue so everyone is aware that they can be banned for "what ever it is they are banning players for."

But, I guess doing that would only influence players to abuse it. I disagree. So, they will just keep banning players without a clear defined reason due to that 2015 notice.

Comment

• DpsWizard
                DpsWizard commented
                Editing a comment
                You keep getting ignored by them for asking, take the hint. They want to keep their plausible deniability and let people use them to certain degree. Reading their notices it's pretty obvious WZ don't have the infrastructure or systems in place to mass delete items without banning and manually deleting errtels one by one.
                Doing that with thousands of accounts, feels like they gave up with that and let it ride, plus the backlash from mass banning people and wasting precious consumables while waiting for WZ to delete stuff, no thanks.

5 years of doing nothing makes me feel they are fine with current way and if you can't point me to up to date direct link to confirm or deny peoples suspicions, they will keep using them. Even forum moderators / content creators on Youtube show off their errtels and nothing happens.

"Please use the Forum or the CS ticket if you have any questions regarding Max Errtels or other suspicious items/activities."
                Has anyone tried asking CS about it?
                Last edited by DpsWizard; 29-02-20, 08:08 PM.

So if I buy + 7 + 7 + 0 or + 10 + 10 + 9 items, will I be blocked?
              I'm a novice who apologizes if I bother

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                (VM)izakit commented
                Editing a comment
                Technically, WEBZEN has stated that you shouldn't buy Errtel [Rank1 Level 7] [Rank2 Level 7] [Rank3 Level 7] or anything of greater item levels. (Errtel+7+7+7 or greater is technically an illegal item according to WEBZEN).

So, +7+7+0 is supposedly safe to buy. Errtel +7+7+0 Is maybe not so impossible to craft, as compared to Errtel+7+7+7. But I think these are still mostly duped.

To put it into perspective, crafting Errtel+7+7+0 would have about a 0.006% chance.
                And crafting Errtel+7+7+7 would have about a 0.00004% chance
                Last edited by (VM)izakit; 01-03-20, 07:16 PM.

Buying anything from market is a gamble, is it duped or not. A lot of high end items are probably leftover dupes from previous years, who knows which can ding you in the end.
              This is another thing I don't like in this game, idea that you can get banned anytime if you interacted in market, you never know if even average items are duped or not. WZ staff being nonexistent, no community managers, no social media.
              Feels like entire game is being run by 1 person, messages on website are google translated and very often in broken english.
              Last edited by DpsWizard; 01-03-20, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                (VM)izakit commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. I am trying to bring the attention to the game which it needs. Since MU franchise is supposedly one of WEBZEN's most valued assets.

• DpsWizard
                DpsWizard commented
                Editing a comment
                Feedback to WZ: Make current high level errtels legal and start selling them via roulette or promotional sale. I'm sure they like money.

Why keep these errtels limbo for years?

• (VM)izakit
                (VM)izakit commented
                Editing a comment
                DpsWizard I think they do not sell them or like to use them as rewards because they do not want to generate SOME legit Max Errtel and then have to distinguish the event gifts from the actual dupes. There was even confusion about the Errtel+7+3 that I was giving away during GM events. I guess some players ups those items and also got suspended to a short amount of time.

I thought MU was a very fair game, but now I feel that I can be fooled and blocked whenever they want due to their fault even though the player doesn't have any errors.
              why with their power they cannot erase all the errors to protect the players in the most fair manner
              I see they sell a lot if it's at fault why keep it on the market
              punish buyers and use them unfairly. Too unfair to what they believe and love, respect for this game

Comment

Working...
              X