Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congrates...dino is no longer acquirable. Thanks WEBZEN.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrates...dino is no longer acquirable. Thanks WEBZEN.

for some reason, these asians decided to drop dinorant from the game completely...because the doctors in wuhan have tested the birds and they suggested they might contain the coronavirus. Webzen's immediate response is to lick the chinese communist party's "rear flower" by killing all dinorants .

Time to upgrade to Fenrir or if you are cool enough, Ghost Horsey.

Comment

WTF???
      you don't have to be a dick! this is just a game and this game has nothing that relates to the Asians !!

Comment

• OHmyGOD
        OHmyGOD commented
        Editing a comment
        its just a joke reference...calm down my fellow asian buddy...im chinese btw. Im from fujian province and i migrated to america when i was 9, so chill bro.
        Last edited by OHmyGOD; 19-02-20, 05:59 PM.

Originally posted by OHmyGOD View Post
      for some reason, these asians decided to drop dinorant from the game completely...because the doctors in wuhan have tested the birds and they suggested they might contain the coronavirus. Webzen's immediate response is to lick the chinese communist party's "rear flower" by killing all dinorants .
      Dinorant was quite OP in comparison to the other mounts...especially with the fact that they prevented your character from flinching (I believe they fixed this in the 14.2 update). I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of removing it from the game was though, rather than changing some of its stats?
      I'm training a BK...please don't KS me!

Comment

• Mazarael
        Mazarael commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey sexy. Re-add me on facebook will ya? Good to see you around <3

• MoogleBear
        MoogleBear commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't find you on FB anymore >_<...add me

Originally posted by OHmyGOD View Post
      Omg. I laughed so hard about Coronavirus. Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha You're so silly.
      IGN: MazLanced (775) - Mazalare (76X) - MazPK (72X) - Mazarae (64X) -

Comment

Hahaha, its a probable thought.

I was discussing with some and I think they probably remove it because I think all skills can now be performed on a mount, where as prior to this season update, you could not perform some skills on mounts.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Hahahahaha you are a beggar's animal. heavy joke with just over ten tons

Comment

But realistically though, what are we supposed to do about losing the dmg reduction+increase? For people who haven't made it to ML(or finished the quest) it's going to impede farming higher spots more efficiently(slowling leveling even further). Granted I'm unsure how it impacts ML400+ players but it gives some of my characters the push they needed to 1shot certain spots without having to dump a ton of bless on higher wings.

Comment

I think it's because the current devs who made the ctrl+z thing aren't the same people who implemented dino, and they didn't know dino existed until the patch came out and the players in kr figured out ctrl+z on dino go rid of the speed reduction, then to solve the problem the gm's deleted the cm recipe for dino. That is my guess.

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                (VM)izakit commented
                Editing a comment
                This is most plausible.
                Poor Uniria is now on the endangered species list as well.

I understand the annoyance of deactivating the Dinorant, but to be honest, I find this change on the other hand finally useful. You have to keep in mind that all players who start a new character, or players who joined the game completely new, could hardly do quests before, or play on their maps, because the low level maps are completely filled with high level farmers, who are looking for Unirias. So I hope that by deactivating the Dinosaur, the Low Level Maps will be a little bit more straightened out. Personally, I'm pretty annoyed that Elbeland has 3rd-wings-bearing characters lurking around...and most importantly: why do the AEs reproduce so incredibly fast. It's like a pandemic in Mu Oo. Thank you very much for your attention

Comment

• Darkcrawle
                Darkcrawle commented
                Editing a comment
                Elb3 doesn't drop unirias, so it won't solve that...
                The only spot where "high level" farmers farmed unirias was the hotspot in Dungeon2. So it is the only spot really affected by the change.
                In exchange low level characters lose the income of farming dinos themself, which is a big part of the income of low level players looking to gear up.

very sad, instead of implementing, you end up with low lvl's best friend.
              We'll all miss you dino
              Dino (07/07/2003 -> 02/18/2020)

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                (VM)izakit commented
                Editing a comment
                R.i.p. :'(

Rip

Comment

Working...
              X