Phantom soldier quest gone lvl 300 bk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom soldier quest gone lvl 300 bk

Could someone help me? im level 307 BK at alfeim. after the update. i cant accept quest with the phantom soldier. i always do the repeatable quest. now i cant click the "accept quest" even the bloodcastle quests and devil square quests T_T

Can you please make a CS Ticket about it and share the CS Ticket # here with me? Then, I can forward your issue to GM for quicker resolution.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      #393869 please thank you!!! im having hard time without these quests. it would be a great help if you can fix this.

Markysteven it has been forwarded.

Comment

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you please let me know on what to do. My other friend got that bug too. The cc ds bc quests are all gone.

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      still not okay? some accounts have the same issue. but others can accept quest.

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      393869 here is my ticket since february 29. And it states on my tickets that the status is closed i dont know what that means. But please help because im getting quests for my main account and i cant proceed. Its almost 1 month still no sign of progress thanks

Markysteven can you upload a screenshot?

Comment

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      I ALREADY DID. i posted it together with my CS. im not the only one having issues. 4 other players has the same issue with me. but others doesnt have.

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      and by giving screenshots wont help also. how can you screen shot if WE CANT CLICK THE "ACCEPT QUEST". My complain is clear as crystal. WE CANT CLICK THE ACCEPT QUEST on Phantom Soldier. The Devil Square, Blood Castle and Chaos Castle quests gone too.

They dun broked it.

Comment

• (VM)izakit
      (VM)izakit commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for it. I was not getting a clear report about the issue. This helps a lot. Let me forward this video, thanks again.

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      so how is it? coz its still not working. many maintenance already

• Markysteven
      Markysteven commented
      Editing a comment
      bro did you already figure out? or still bug? mine is still bug and i cant help it. coz im in need of quests

Please Fix this issue. its almost 3 weeks. nothing happens. many players quitted because they cant do quests anymore.

Comment

Pahntom Soldier quests works for me, level 768.

Comment

• Markysteven
        Markysteven commented
        Editing a comment
        As what ive said sir its a random technical issue. Some can still go for phantom. Others cannot. On alfheim i have jnwon several people with the same problem with mine. They cant do quests. But others can.

Markysteven do you still have this issue?

Comment

• Markysteven
        Markysteven commented
        Editing a comment
        yes sir. i sent another ticket. its about a week ago and the reponse is that they are still fixing it.but i dont know. it has been a 2 weeks. still no update.

• (VM)izakit
        (VM)izakit commented
        Editing a comment
        Markysteven yes it seems like it has not been able to be patched yet. Sorry about it.

• Markysteven
        Markysteven commented
        Editing a comment
        its okay. im just worried about my level 400 quest. coz i used my gold now. sooner or later ill be 400 and i cant accept quests.
    Working...
    X