Debuff Summ Not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debuff Summ Not working

I´m testing the new debuff system for summoner, then I realized that debuff is not working for me... the "red debuff" only decrease 20 dmg for each mob... all tree are complete and debuff option are 20/20

So, you are saying that the [Master Skill Tree] is not increasing the skill effect? Did you notice if the skill icon changed when you applied [Master Skill Point] to the [Mastery Skill Tree]?

Usually, the icon changes in color a little bit when you upgrade it to the "master skill tree effect."

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Yes... I did everything... I use the skill but the effect is not working... and some friends told me the same thing happened with them

Comment

Yeah it doesn't work...at least not how it used to in 14.1. If it does anything...it's unnoticeable.
        I'm training a BK...please don't KS me!

Comment

simple answer quit your summonner 1) log in go to spot no skills dead on arrival 2) no idea what new skills do 3) no skills at all ,no explanation at all ) i have no energy to fight webzen whats this whats that ,also seems like need ruuds more and more witch for me makes no sense .
          this is mostly a afk game for me anyways ,playing this game is no need to be in front of the pc hours to get better . i have to play hours to get 100 ruud thats if i am lucky ! haha like thats going to happen nope ruuds will just push a lot of players away to better live games .
          i might be wrong but i know a lot of people are afk and have little time getting 100k ruuds and it going to get worse as time goes on .

elemental is now the norm soon ruuds

mark my words !

summonner is retired lvl 888

Comment

Foruman MoogleBear

Okay, thanks for that. It is on the list of issues that we have reported to GM. We are awaiting reply about issues still.

Comment

thx for your support

Comment

please give us feedback cause webzen never answer us properly.

Comment

Someone further reported this issue and I forwarded that additional info to the GM already.

You can read that detail here: http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...r-debuff-issue

I closed that topic though to prevent building multiple threads about the same issue.

Comment

• Foruman
                    Foruman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any answer from GM?

Also to note: Pollution skill does not linger like it did previously. It's more a "instant cast" and disappears within a second, instead of acting like "curse" damage over time where it would stay persistent for 5-6 seconds.

Good news is, it doesn't require Lagle book anymore... but the skill in this case is useless if it cannot stack with Death Scythe.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie6622 View Post
                    simple answer quit your summonner 1) log in go to spot no skills dead on arrival 2) no idea what new skills do 3) no skills at all ,no explanation at all ) i have no energy to fight webzen whats this whats that ,also seems like need ruuds more and more witch for me makes no sense .
                    this is mostly a afk game for me anyways ,playing this game is no need to be in front of the pc hours to get better . i have to play hours to get 100 ruud thats if i am lucky ! haha like thats going to happen nope ruuds will just push a lot of players away to better live games .
                    i might be wrong but i know a lot of people are afk and have little time getting 100k ruuds and it going to get worse as time goes on .

elemental is now the norm soon ruuds

mark my words !

summonner is retired lvl 888
                    Your complaint has been successfully forwarded to the complaints receptionist. Sincerely, cockroach with tie, from the city of Boss Selupan.

^_^
                    Jokes aside, read the "debuff is not working" topics.

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
                      Foruman MoogleBear

Okay, thanks for that. It is on the list of issues that we have reported to GM. We are awaiting reply about issues still.
                      I would like to say that I, too, colleague, feel that the debuff does not work well. my summoner has 2000 in energy and 40 points in innovation strengthener mastery, from the tree.

Comment

Did wbz fixed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Quickshot111 View Post
                          Did wbz fixed it?
                          Nope, still not working properly
                          I'm training a BK...please don't KS me!

Comment

I think they will only fix it in the next season...

Comment

• TomekProps
                              TomekProps commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You wish...

Speed increasing from Berserker didn't work since it appeared in master tree and you think they will fix debuff ^_____^
                          Working...
                          X