This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please return my bk account

I come heartily to ask you to review the case of my hancokzin account, as the server is full of 777 and 101010 errtels. And at the time I only had notice that the 101010 and not the 777 were prohibited. I bought the 777 errtels to resell and did not know that it was duplicated. Please help me in this matter because I want my blade master back so much more, it is my favorite character. Please, thanks to the whole team. Destroy3er

Why bother writing on forum? We can't help you here.
    I have a feeling you got banned for something else, errtels/seed issue has been forgotten for years now and no further updates has been issued.
    Write to CS, be polite, try dug on their heartstrings and you might get your account back.

Comment

i am looking for help in every way. And it was because of the errtels that I got banned, it was the only item I bought right after I got banned

Comment

up

Comment

Originally posted by PUROSSOGM View Post
          I come heartily to ask you to review the case of my hancokzin account, as the server is full of 777 and 101010 errtels. And at the time I only had notice that the 101010 and not the 777 were prohibited. I bought the 777 errtels to resell and did not know that it was duplicated. Please help me in this matter because I want my blade master back so much more, it is my favorite character. Please, thanks to the whole team. Destroy3er
          nobody care ur crap erretals . u did something else 100%
          mu have problem lunching with 144hz pro game card geforce

Comment

fuck

Comment

Originally posted by BattleCry View Post

nobody care ur crap erretals . u did something else 100%

Does being hostile make you better than others? I think not

Comment

Originally posted by PUROSSOGM View Post
                i am looking for help in every way. And it was because of the errtels that I got banned, it was the only item I bought right after I got banned

If you are innocent, you need to find a clear argument to clarify this, however the forum will only bring you personal points of view, the way to resolve this is through a ticket with clear arguments. good luck.

Comment

thanks EdilsonBR

Comment

up

Comment

You should ask help for moderators here, maybe they can relay your message to GM. Sending tix won't help and it will be closed with same response.

Comment

yes bro

Comment

up

Comment

I don't even know how to start this subject, because I was a victim of hacker action. I bought errtel 777 and I didn't know they were duplicates and much less illegal. Because there was no warning on the site, please review my account and give it back to me, that's all I appeal to the team, the account is all I have to be able to play in the game. Please Team Webzen review everything I'm telling you, thank you from the heart Destroy3er

Comment

up!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X