• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not fixed.
    I'm training a BK...please don't KS me!

Comment

Hi Moggle,

Have you tried installing the game on another HDD/SDD drive?

Comment

• MoogleBear
        MoogleBear commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it has nothing to do with my hardware. Everyone's videos I have watched is experiencing the same issue.

Are you guys using an AMD cpu machine? For me I noticed it very badly on my 1800x pc on Win 10 with 5 characters on, so then I tried 5 other characters on my Intel 6700k pc and no issues that I have seen. The Intel does run 10-20C hotter but I'm not seeing any stutter on that one. MSI afterburner shows really low usage of cpu and gpu also for so much heat, kinda strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Calcium View Post
        Are you guys using an AMD cpu machine? For me I noticed it very badly on my 1800x pc on Win 10 with 5 characters on, so then I tried 5 other characters on my Intel 6700k pc and no issues that I have seen. The Intel does run 10-20C hotter but I'm not seeing any stutter on that one. MSI afterburner shows really low usage of cpu and gpu also for so much heat, kinda strange.
        Tested on both Intel & AMD CPUs. It happens on both

Comment

I can't help you, but here I leave my point of view, congratulations on your excellent computer, keep it up! ^_^

Comment

Are players still experiencing this issue?

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• DpsWizard
              DpsWizard commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, game is still freezing periodically.

• MoogleBear
              MoogleBear commented
              Editing a comment
              yup. tried it on 3 different computers, happens on all of them.

Could you (or anyone) submit a ticket about it and share the ticket number here?

And, can you share a VERY CLEAR video that shows this. Its hard to explain to GM without good video if the issue. They will most likely say its on the users end. So it would be great to have multiple examples from multiple players.

I would be happy to send the issue to GM and talk with them about it. I already breifly asked about it and they are not too sure about what I am talking about. And GM claims sever and connection statistics are normal.

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
              Could you (or anyone) submit a ticket about it and share the ticket number here?

And, can you share a VERY CLEAR video that shows this. Its hard to explain to GM without good video if the issue. They will most likely say its on the users end. So it would be great to have multiple examples from multiple players.

I would be happy to send the issue to GM and talk with them about it. I already breifly asked about it and they are not too sure about what I am talking about. And GM claims sever and connection statistics are normal.
              I think that is very burdensome for a single person to do. I have made a video showing exactly what I am referring to in my topic. Hopefully, a GM is able to sit in game for 5 minutes and see what we're talking about. If other people would like to contribute, just do what I did.

1) Download/Install MSI afterburner (you will also need to install RivaTunerStatistics which comes with the MSI download) - this is a video recording software, as well as a monitoring tool for CPU/GPU statistics
              2) Launch MSI and detach the statistics window so you can move it around on screen.
              3) Use a screen recorder (Hypercam, Bandicam, etc.) to capture both the game and MSI window showing FPS stats.
              4) Put MU character in a location where you will get max FPS steadily.
              5) Leave it for several minutes so you can capture multiple micro-stutters.
              6) Upload it to YT so we can create a "mega ticket" ^^

My Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFay_qbgVUA

Comment

Freezing seems to be fixed for me, haven't noticed it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by DpsWizard View Post
                  Freezing seems to be fixed for me, haven't noticed it so far.
                  Same! It's a miracle haha. I'll do a longer test later today just to make sure, but so far it seems good

Comment

I am glad to hear that you are not experiencing this issue anymore. I believe what you were saying, its just near impossible to properly report these kind of technical bugs, because its like playing "telephone" and the message never seems to translate to developers in the way that they are able to fix the issues like this.

Comment

There is two kinds of syncs in this game. Client to server and server to database. Every 90 seconds the server syncs with the database, and while it does this the client cannot sync with the server. Then when it does respond all npc reappear, resetting their animation and can cause the player to rubberband. The reason it doesn't respond for so long is because the server is located in San Jose, California and the database is in Seoul, South Korea.

Comment

I believe this is coming back...

Started noticing it again after maint.

Comment

Off topic.. which one is better for mu.

Hi boss. I am asking for help. I was planning to make a custom build cpu. My target is intel or ryzen that can handle 5 to 7 accts online woth lag. My build below.

For intel
                          i5 9400f
                          Rx 570 4gb
                          Hyper x fury 2x8gb 2666mhz
                          ssd 120gb

For amd
                          Ryzen 5 2600
                          Rx 570 4gb
                          Hyper x fury 2x8gb 2666mhz.
                          Ssd 120gb

Can you help me to decide which one will good for mu 7accts online without lags. I have good internet connect here in qatar
                          Thank you and i appriciate you answer.

Comment

• MoogleBear
                            MoogleBear commented
                            Editing a comment
                            They'll be very similar in terms of MU performance.

• Duane08
                            Duane08 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So what i will choice? Amd or intel? On your side what do you think?

#mooglebear.

up

Comment

Working...
                          X