Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Rebirth DLs exist on Helheim / Midgard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Rebirth DLs exist on Helheim / Midgard?

As title says, I wonder if Rebirth DLs exist on Helheim and Midgard server. I remember that when MU was ran by K2 Network we had BKs, SMs, Elves and MGs but I cant remember if we had DLs too.

I am an old K2 Network player, too. I remember (like the MGs) you need lvl 180? with another char like DK, DW or Elve to unlock the DL/MG character.

Comment

Ofc they exists, i own one
      There was DL in K2Network times.

Comment

I remember the DL Do0om made rebirth on his DL in Midgard

He quit years ago tho..

Comment

there was couple DLs rebirth in midgard, yes.- Not sure about hh

Comment

Onimushax was reborn aswell, on Midgard. Did quit long time ago i think. But those DLs were probably "given away" to someone else and now have new names.

Comment

i think its time to increase fruit numbers from 127 to 300 make all class same points rebirth char will not able to drink more fruits by that way

Comment

Originally posted by Walo View Post
                i think its time to increase fruit numbers from 127 to 300 make all class same points rebirth char will not able to drink more fruits by that way
                thats a good idea make a new post with a poll get it some traction and ask everyone who does the Poll to also send a ticket to webzen as a idea to increase the fruit numbers to match those of rebirth chars u must say the exact amount or webzen will mess it up

Comment

have in ALFHEIM too.
                  Guys who've been transferring char from MID and HH to ALF

through bug. Because webzen is a bad service company.

PAY TO WIN.

Comment

Working...
                  X