Why nobody plays on Eldorado ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why nobody plays on Eldorado ?

Hey , from what i remember .. Eldorado is available from some time .. but still NOBODY play on it , compared to other servers .. what is the reason ? Is there something different on this server ? Is it bad ?

Thanks !

They opened the server at a time when there was no need for a new server. People have become well aware that Webzen will create a new server, watch it die out, and then merge it with a server with the next lowest population. So, for new players, it doesn't really make sense to play on a newly created server, because you're just going to end up getting merged with one of the larger ones anyway. Why not just start fresh on an active server where there is an established economy and people to actually play with?
    I'm training a BK...please don't KS me!

Comment

Originally posted by MoogleBear View Post
      They opened the server at a time when there was no need for a new server. People have become well aware that Webzen will create a new server, watch it die out, and then merge it with a server with the next lowest population. So, for new players, it doesn't really make sense to play on a newly created server, because you're just going to end up getting merged with one of the larger ones anyway. Why not just start fresh on an active server where there is an established economy and people to actually play with?
      Many people say this merge is kinda pointless , but do you think they are doing the Merge , because of the big amount of duped items/jewels/hacking n stuff , i think Merging will cause problems to those peoples or atleast Merging can help webzen deal with part of this problem . Do you think thats the case , or im overestimating this company ?

thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X