Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merging concerns

Greetings Webzen

I play webzen since 2002, I passed from webzen to k2 then finally webzen ... 16 years non stop playing.

from Maya to Midgard to now this new merging process ... as old player I made sub chars in my same account so I saved items/zen/etc as many old players did and new ones as well. long time play. Many others have 2 o 4 high lvls at same account. This merging process ain't clear even for old players... new player that just entered to Mu world about 1 month or less don't even know what will happen.

I would appreciate answering these following questions, cuz ur last update, 31 Oct, wasn't clear enoguh.

This is a compilation of the concerns of new and old players:

Q: Do we have to drop guild/ally to merge?

Q: Do we have to drop D/V gens for merging?

Q: as Example, I have 8 chars in my account at Midgard. Will all the chars be merged or just as you said by logging time or the highest? means just 1 char? or the 8 chars per acccount will be merged?

Q: Could you please let us merge by ourselves so we can sellect the char to migrate, like from speed to normal server, if the answer is ONLY 1 char per account....

Q: If a character will be deleted what would happen with the ruud it has? Can it be transfered to the merged character within the same account?

Q: Do migrated char will have all his items even at store?

Q: It may happen that , for example, I may have a char named MayaLover , and another person at ElDorado has the same nick. but suddenly one merges 1st than the other ... we be able to change name? or my char/acc is lost?

Q: For Merging, Will e-mail verification be needed?

Q: What would we do if after merge we find out our acc with missing items? ...

Reggards,

WizardAlex
    Last edited by WizAlex; 08-11-19, 10:00 PM.

Most of this questions could be answered from players playing in Alfheim (namely previous players of Titan, Asgard, and Vanaheim). I could answer a few of this base on my exp. from previous merge.

Q: Do we have to drop guild/ally to merge?
    - Midgard is more likely to be the main server (as the previous merge was Titan) so guilds from there will not be affected.
    Q: as Example, I have 8 chars in my account at Midgard. Will all the chars be merged or just as you said by logging time or the highest? means just 1 char? or the 8 chars per acccount will be merged?
    - All characters on the server you played the most will be transferred as far as I know. If that "only 1 character will be transferred" thing exist, then it must only mean that only 1 character can be transferred to the server you played the most.
    Q: Could you please let us merge by ourselves so we can sellect the char to migrate, like from speed to normal server, if the answer is ONLY 1 char per account....
    - As I said, there is a main server so I doubt it is "only 1 character per account" can be transferred.
    Q: If a character will be deleted what would happen with the ruud it has? Can it be transfered to the merged character within the same account?
    - Everything a character has will mostly be deleted even Ruuds.
    Q: Do migrated char will have all his items even at store?
    - Most likely the items will still be in your store depending on which server is your main (played the most).
    Q: It may happen that , for example, I may have a char named MayaLover , and another person at ElDorado has the same nick. but suddenly one merges 1st than the other ... we be able to change name? or my char/acc is lost?
    - The character in Migard will be the one to keep the name and the one on Eldorado will be provided with a name change.
    Q: For Merging, Will e-mail verification be needed?
    - E-mail verification won't be needed unless the account itself has not yet been verified.
    Q: What would we do if after merge we find out our acc with missing items?
    - It will depend on what items were missing. If its from the transferred character or which inventory it was stored. Other than the 2 problems, you should probably send a ticket to them about it just to be sure.

Note: as I said, this is based on what I exp from the previous server merge.
    Rant stats up by 300% when seeing illogical posts or comments.

Comment

at least a formal answer ... hope webzen answers the same at ticket. However I appreciate your time and answers

Comment

Ticket lame answer -_- so informative

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the MU Online Support Team.

We really appreciate you letting us know about your questions since your inquiries are extremely valuable for the game’s growth and stability. We will provide a much more informative notice and updated FAQ soon on our official website regarding the server merge of Midgard and Eldorado. For now, please kindly refer to the current FAQ on our official website to know more information.

Link: muonline.webzen.com/news/notices/27897/notice-server-merge-faq-october-31-last-update

If you have any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
        MU Online Support Team

Comment

Working...
        X