Formal protest about how we server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal protest about how we server merge

1.we only get 1 char from each accont with us !!!
    2.items deleted on mules
    3. they delete our Name tag we had 15 years + will be stolen by the new players from a young and new server
    this is the worst they ever did

on my accont is BM 821 ml rf 747 and (BM ml 1 my late cousin made and gave name tag too)
    i can almost cry about think now my familiy history is gonna be deleted by incomptent PC team
    Last edited by 1Musashi; 08-11-19, 08:03 PM.
    you must study this well !

I'm not realy happy about this server Marge thing i got 2 chars on same acc ml and other acc i got ee and summoner.it will be crazy to loose all ;/

Comment

Where did you get the idea of only 1 character is to be transferred? The announcement says "minimum LEVEL of character to be transferred is 1" and the other answer to a question there was "Please note that except the qualified server, the rest of characters/items in Midgard / Eldorado will be deleted". That means if you have characters from both servers combined will exceed the character slot, then the lowest level or oldest character (not have been or least played after April 1) will be deleted along with the items from its inventory depending on which server you least played the most.

As far I know, if only 1 character is to be transferred, then it means 1 character from the other server can be transferred to the main server. That's how previous merges works.
      Rant stats up by 300% when seeing illogical posts or comments.

Comment

• 1Musashi
        1Musashi commented
        Editing a comment
        it is simply wonderfull if you are right now when i used 7 hours and deleted items and made high ref stone of stuff i could have sold =( if i keep all char with thier items ) i think the message webzen give is wery unclear but i do hope you are right

• ShutangShinaMeskI
        ShutangShinaMeskI commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you on the misleading post by the way. They should really proofread first their announcement before posting since this is not the first time that their announcements are a bit confusing.

Q. Do all the existing characters in Midgard will be transferred including vault items, event inventory items and Gremory Case items?

A. [Merging Characters, Items and Storage]

Login recorded after April 1, 2019 in Midgard / Eldorado

If you DO have login records :
      Character/Server that has the most playtime record from April 1, 2019 .

If you DO NOT have login records :
      The highest level character among servers.

Please note that except the qualified server, the rest of characters/items in Midgard / Eldorado will be deleted.

That dosnt look good ;(

Comment

• ShutangShinaMeskI
        ShutangShinaMeskI commented
        Editing a comment
        It doesn't if you have more than one high leveled character on both servers. Midgard will most likely be the main server (just like Titan on the previous server merge) and you may be safe if you have Midgard as your only server.

If you have high level characters on both servers, you will be able to transfer 1 character to the other realm for free, and additional characters may be transferred at the cost of wcoins. This is how it worked last time I remember.

For example, you have 3 characters above level 400 in midgard and 2 in eldorado on the same account, you can transfer one character from eldorado to midgard for free, but the second transfer ticket will need to be purchased if you want to keep the other ML character in eldorado.

Everything in the same realm will be migrated while everything on other realm will be discarded at the deadline.

Like I said in the other post, if you never played on the other realm on your accounts (no characters created on the other realm), you don't need to do anything, and you SHOULDN'T do anything.

There were actually cases that people made an error that thinking only one character will be kept (this is misunderstanding or false assumption), they transferred their main character to the other realm (for example a player only played on midgard and he transferred his main character to eldorado during the server merge procedure) and LOST that character as a result of the merge.

I repeat, if you never played on the other realm, just play as normal and don't do anything.

Comment

• 1Musashi
        1Musashi commented
        Editing a comment
        well thanks for your answer i did something wery dumb then i went all my acconts and on 8 off them i deleted all the mules and made all exc items into high ref stones min 500 exc items that could have been sold i most learn think before i act
        many items gone that was wery old

It really looks like they gonna delete all our 2 chars this is insane

Comment

It is exactly what I just said, except this time it is free to transfer 5 characters between midgard and eldorado instead of just one.
        http://muonline.webzen.com/news/even...-service-guide

You should keep all your characters you want to keep in EITHER Midgard or Eldorado, NOT BOTH. Only move your characters IF you have characters on both realms.

As advised earlier, if you don't have characters in either realm, DON'T DO ANYTHING.

Comment

• 1Musashi
          1Musashi commented
          Editing a comment
          i really do hope you are right

Originally posted by 1Musashi View Post
        1.we only get 1 char from each accont with us !!!
        2.items deleted on mules
        3. they delete our Name tag we had 15 years + will be stolen by the new players from a young and new server
        this is the worst they ever did

on my accont is BM 821 ml rf 747 and (BM ml 1 my late cousin made and gave name tag too)
        i can almost cry about think now my familiy history is gonna be deleted by incomptent PC team

very blablabla!

Recreate your main character, and forward ball, and will level.

plays mu for so long and is still lvl 821.

----

Comment

• 1Musashi
          1Musashi commented
          Editing a comment
          strange comment what evers makes your day happy

Originally posted by BBRG View Post
        If you have high level characters on both servers, you will be able to transfer 1 character to the other realm for free, and additional characters may be transferred at the cost of wcoins. This is how it worked last time I remember.

For example, you have 3 characters above level 400 in midgard and 2 in eldorado on the same account, you can transfer one character from eldorado to midgard for free, but the second transfer ticket will need to be purchased if you want to keep the other ML character in eldorado.

Everything in the same realm will be migrated while everything on other realm will be discarded at the deadline.

Like I said in the other post, if you never played on the other realm on your accounts (no characters created on the other realm), you don't need to do anything, and you SHOULDN'T do anything.

There were actually cases that people made an error that thinking only one character will be kept (this is misunderstanding or false assumption), they transferred their main character to the other realm (for example a player only played on midgard and he transferred his main character to eldorado during the server merge procedure) and LOST that character as a result of the merge.

I repeat, if you never played on the other realm, just play as normal and don't do anything.

i need delete one char lvl 400 in midgard.
        i can transfer he to eldorado ? for delete he ?

Comment

Ok, here we go:

First situation:

Account nr 1
          Midgard branch
          Blabla1 lvl 800 Used 100 hours after april 1st
          Blabla2 lvl 500 not used after april 1st

Eldorado branch
          Blabla3 lvl 900 not used after april 1st
          Blabla4 lvl 1000 used 10 hours after april 1st (*)

In merge the Midgard branch will be merged because of it having the most playtime after april 1st. Merge include all midgard characters, vault, store and inventory for the old midgard branch of the account.

Resulting account on new Midgard:
          Blabla1 lvl 800 from midgard with items, store, inventory and vault
          Blabla2 lvl 500 from midgard with items, store, inventory and vault

Second situation:

Account nr 2
          Midgard branch
          Blabla1 lvl 800 not used after april 1st
          Blabla2 lvl 500 not used after april 1st

Eldorado branch
          Blabla3 lvl 900 not used after april 1st
          Blabla4 lvl 1000 not used after april 1st

In merge the Eldorado branch will be merged because of it having the highest lvl character. Merge include all Eldorado character, vault, store and inventory for the old Eldorado branch of the account.

Blabla3 lvl 900 from Eldorado with items, store, inventory and vault
          Blabla4 lvl 1000 from Eldorado with items, store, inventory and vault

Third situation:

Account nr 3
          Midgard branch
          Blabla1 lvl 800 used or not used after april 1st
          Blabla2 lvl 500 used or not used after april 1st

Eldorado branch
          Empty

In merge the Midgard branch will be merged because the Eldorado branch doesnt have any chars. Merge include all midgard characters, vault, store and inventory for the old midgard branch of the account.

Blabla1 lvl 800 from Midgard with items, store, inventory and vault
          Blabla2 lvl 500 from Midgard with items, store, inventory and vault

How can you adjust this situation?

You can use the free character transfer to get your favourite character from the "wrong" branch to the branch that will be merged according to what i just described. (*) in the first example - ofc i want to transfer my 1000 lvl char to the midgard branch so that it will be part of the merge.

Well, this is my interpretation of the situation. Any other suggestions? :-)

/Andy
          Last edited by Andyring; 12-11-19, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• 1Musashi
            1Musashi commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks for your comment in this matter

I agree with your interpretation Andyring and the whole process is exactly the same as it was during the previous merges. The only difference is that now there are 5 free premium transfer coupons, not just one.

Comment

[Notice] Server Transfer Premium Service Guide

eventsFeb 06, 2018 ~ Nov 26, 2019

Greetings,

Before the server merge, you will be able to transfer your Midgard/Eldorado chracter to Midgard/Eldorado.

[Event Period]: 12/11/2019 ~ 26/11/2019 Before Maintenance (UTC)

Please see information below regarding Server Transfer.

SO IT IS NOT TO MERGING .... IT IS JUST TO DORADO TO MIDGARD AND VICE VERSA

Comment

• Sakmeister
              Sakmeister commented
              Editing a comment
              It's stated that before the server merge, you can transfer your character(s) from Midgard to Eldorado and vice versa. As far as i understand, you only need this if you have other characters between the two servers. In example, your main server is Midgard but you have a character in Eldorado, you can transfer the character in Eldorado to Midgard so it will be included during the merging process. This is what i understand based on the notice provided on the website. The notice is really confusing to be honest. Hope they make it much more easier to understand.

i truely wished i have understood this fully before i made more than 500 old exc items into high ref stones and deleted like 50 mules on 7 acconts
            today i got a reply from Webzen
            " Greetings,

Thank you for writing to MU Online Support Team

We appreciate your effort in sending to us your concern. Please be informed that the characters that will be retained will be based on which server you have played the most. If you have other characters on another server and wished to keep that, kindly transfer it / them to your main server (server played most) to make sure that they won't be deleted. Kindly refer to this announcement.

Link:
            muonline.webzen.com/news/events/26991/notice-server-transfer-premium-service-guide?page=1

If you have other concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime!

Regards,
            MU Online Support Team

Updated 07:03 Nov 12 2019"

i think and hope that is is like BBRG stated if u played Midgard only you wont have too do nothing and all will be merged

so my take is on the matter that it is only for those that on their Midgaard accont been on Eldorado and made a char that need do something
            and ofc all those from Eldorado need merge too us if i understood it correct now
            i think i stop delete item and sell for crazy low prices well some got lucky and got cheap 2 options these days from my many mules
            and it got rich in ref stones ^^

Comment

Working...
            X