No announcement yet.

What they did with Gold Dragon Drops???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What they did with Gold Dragon Drops???

SO, one more time they change something to make hard players to play the game. no more Low Level items and Rings And Pendants etc from Gold Dragons? Just Jewels and Zen in a very low quantity?

It seems so. :\

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

To be fair the golden great dragon spawned in kanturu drop 5x BOK at once, but it seems to be extremely powerful, its ATK exceeds 2000, that is way way way way way too powerful to spawn in kanturu. I guess many players gets killed by this insanity. It is easy to deal with it for level 600+, but not for players 300~400 which most players in the map are at.

The changes they have made to the game is basically train wreck I don't know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRG View Post
        To be fair the golden great dragon spawned in kanturu drop 5x BOK at once, but it seems to be extremely powerful, its ATK exceeds 2000, that is way way way way way too powerful to spawn in kanturu. I guess many players gets killed by this insanity. It is easy to deal with it for level 600+, but not for players 300~400 which most players in the map are at.

The changes they have made to the game is basically train wreck I don't know where to start.
        Ok but the Drop is really a joke. 4, 6, 8 k zen? just chaos and or sometimes other jewels. I didn't notice that is more easy to kill them, I don't think so. but anyway, no more sets Leather, or pendants or rings.... go to be hard start from low levels inn a future...

Comment

Exc pendant and ring prices are at all-time low due to moss and the demand for earrings. It is like 1/3 the price compared to 3 years ago. I mean 21b for a pendant +xdmg+mana? 60b for +xdmg+lv/20? This is madness.

It is still very easy to farm exc leather/vine in elbeland 3 hotspot. In fact, I collected almost an exc vine +dd set from the farm (with 2 characters) in just a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRG View Post
            Exc pendant and ring prices are at all-time low due to moss and the demand for earrings. It is like 1/3 the price compared to 3 years ago. I mean 21b for a pendant +xdmg+mana? 60b for +xdmg+lv/20? This is madness.

It is still very easy to farm exc leather/vine in elbeland 3 hotspot. In fact, I collected almost an exc vine +dd set from the farm (with 2 characters) in just a few months.
            I know. is because I said, in the future....those low level items go to start to be expensive. in 3 or 4 months rings DD and DR got o be no less than 30b or maybe more. we are going back to old prices. In this moment for The Earring machine we have a lot of those items but you know how webzen works, i dont think they go to leave for long to that machine to have that rate to give earrings and jewelry.

Comment

Do you mean old price like it was 330~360b for a event ring (now priced at 60~90b)? No I don't think so. The cash events have crashed these item prices due to over supply and lack of demand (new f2p players) long before earrings are introduced. An exc ring is permanent its price can only goes down, unless all of a sudden hundreds of new players want to buy them, which I can't see it happening.

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                (VM)izakit commented
                Editing a comment
                This is why their new pvp system would have worked perfect for the game.... but they somehow managed to screw the whole thing up by making PK cap. Because there is no risk any more in the game, the market is trash.
            Working...
            X