Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pay for game optimization.... is this a joke? (Switch Mode)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I and someone i know have probolem with switch mode, pc auto restart (sometime ) when 6 acc use switch mode and 1 acc play.

Comment

At Mu Online Korea is the Switch a paid feature ?

Comment

• Maxi5548
        Maxi5548 commented
        Editing a comment
        Translate from the official page:

"■ SWITCH mode has been added.

1. Environment setting for SWITCH

1) Red Server: Free to use (Always apply buffs to game)

2) Blue Server: Paid use (Switch scroll purchase and use storage)

-Switch Scroll will be included in the Vitality Package as well as the Gold Channel Ticket."

Red server is like the GMO, a normal server; and the Blue server is like a speed server with more xp, drop and focus on PVP.

So i decided so send a ticket asking witch was the reason to put the switch mode and that was the aswer. Honestly i think if we a good bunch of people start to sending ticket to ask webzen to put the switch mode for free, we probably have a SMALL CHANCE to they listen us. So i gonna ask nicely and please to anyone who is reading this, to send a ticket asking for this, dont be indifferent for this situation, THIS WILL HELP A LOT TO YOUR PC AND ALSO SAVE MONEY IN YOUR NEXT LIGHT BALLOT.
      Last edited by Maxi5548; 09-09-19, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Waiting for your tickets guys.

Comment

As the game has an old engine should be free this optimizer

Comment

Better they leave this feature p2p than they let f2p servers filled with farmers. It is already a big issue that most low level good spots are taken by afk farmers. New players really got no chance to fight with them for decent spots as these farmer stats/build/items are so optimized for profit.

But, perhaps f2p switch on in loren market can be a thing, but this can cause the event server to lag so it can be dangerous.

Comment

This is it, I'm done with dis gaem.

Comment

Come on people, we need to insist about this so everyone will be benefited. Dont make Goku sad

Comment

Working...
                X