Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pay for game optimization.... is this a joke? (Switch Mode)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay for game optimization.... is this a joke? (Switch Mode)

I can understand some things, like pay for leveling more fast, inclusive for get better drop, and some QoL (expanding inv/storage).... but pay for a game optimization? No, what will be the next, paying for make a new post in the forum?

This game have more than 15 years old, and eat a lot of resources because Webzen don't want optimizate it, whe i have read about Switch mode i thought: Ok, finally they will give us a great update for use better multiclient without eat 100% of CPU, but this? LoL

This isn't the way, sell game optimizations.

Originally posted by Necrosummon View Post
    I can understand some things, like pay for leveling more fast, inclusive for get better drop, and some QoL (expanding inv/storage).... but pay for a game optimization? No, what will be the next, paying for make a new post in the forum?

This game have more than 15 years old, and eat a lot of resources because Webzen don't want optimizate it, whe i have read about Switch mode i thought: Ok, finally they will give us a great update for use better multiclient without eat 100% of CPU, but this? LoL

Actually this is not an optimalization of the game client (which is needed), it just for AFK Mode to reduce your pc usage - you cant play active on it. I do agree with you, it should be free, or at least included with Gold Channel Ticket.

Comment

• DpsWizard
      DpsWizard commented
      Editing a comment
      It's included with Gold Channel Ticket.

In what kind of trash game you have to pay for a optimization? Damn those greedy bastards, This is the worst decision you are made, HOPE ALL WEBZEN STAFF AND ALL KOREANS GET CANCER AND AIDS

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)Fasterion View Post

Actually this is not an optimalization of the game client (which is needed), it just for AFK Mode to reduce your pc usage - you cant play active on it. I do agree with you, it should be free, or at least included with Gold Channel Ticket.
      It should be 100% free, not in gold channel ticket. This isn't some pay2win feature, it's basic functionality of the game. Imagine if the chaos machine was locked behind paywall? same issue.

I for one will be leaving MU Online. I've always loved this game and even with all the dupe, bug abuse and customer services issues this game has it's an enjoyable experience.. but with this they've gone too far.

Good bye.

Comment

• 1Musashi
        1Musashi commented
        Editing a comment
        i agree it is time for leave

So F2P player has to use about 20-25% of his CPU and P2P player only uses 4%?

P2P players has a lot of advantages, this mode could be a bit "help" for F2P using multiaccount to farm and enter in the market, that is impossible because rich and high level players control the market.

Is VERY UNBALANCED the game in all aspects.

GREAT GAME but very bad management. Call them greedies is few for Webzen.

Comment

• CaLoc
        CaLoc commented
        Editing a comment
        My cpu use 6% for 1 acc and when use switch mode it down to 1%

Its not even included with the gold channel, i have 1 account in gold and i try it to used the switch but doesnt even activate. Only work if you use the "Switch scroll" witch SUCK. This should be free and in the worst of the case incluided with the gold channel, but like i say, is a GOD DAMN OPTIMIZATION, how could they put that for pay? Its make no sense.

Comment

Funny sht. Webzen be clowning people. They are now selling the game code that allows you to play and buy stuff essentially. That is a whole new level of low in my opinion. Really this only affects players that don't have the money to buy a decent computer. If you have a good system then shitty code dont really matter. I'd love to be at one of Webzens developers meetings. who thinks of this stuff.. are they so desperate that they are really going to sell game optimizing? That is so wrong.

Comment

I just was thinking this. Webzen really thinks that Mu players are the dumbest in the world. They made a survey the last year asking for what the players want to improve, a better game. Looks like the only conclusion the had is that players can spend money for everything, include the most ridiculous thing. Improvement is their work, any thing that could make players easy to play the game is part of them, of what the game offer us. To me this looks like that they don't fix bugs and other things in the game just to have a justification for this kind of things. we have to remember that they cut the server from 11 to 10 making hard to have spots to play, they reduce the cost of some items in NPC that we need to make Zen (Then they were selling zen!!!), They change the way the extra stats points in Ancient items work, and now cant use it when we have this in stats, then we had to change stats because they were no working more and they start to sell fruits etc. they don't fix a lot of things that make us hard to play. like too much poop ups when we start the game or no settings in the auto attack . it resets every time we go out the game. So, now we have to pay to have a decent game system, ( because it is) and this is ridiculous. And now its a new Money event. wondering how any go to spend in this event after all that happen in the speed event. and if players do, after they said they are protesting, they follow this event, that make us, the mu players, the dumbest in the world of games.

Comment

next week wee gonna pay for new colours and such omg this is it
          you must study this well !

Comment

This mode should be free and built into the game like the auto play mode.

Comment

The thing is.. if switch mode were free people would create new chars coz with that they can run more clients. So in the end players would spent more money to level there new chars.. With this attitude of charging time to use switch mode, noddy gonna use it unless they have to buy gold channel and switch comes as gift...and this amazing feature will be nothing but some gift coz players need gold channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrosummon View Post

congratulation!

Comment

I was looking forward to the optimization ... I'm already moving to another game. Thank you.

Comment

that optimization wont "affect game", there are no problems to have 2-3 clients on potato pc.

im the guy who started to play here like month ago, from newbie perspective - is fuckin annoyin to see that devias3/losttower/atlans/eb and all other newb spots are full of ~300 level twinks who are farming here 24/7 blesses its really hard to play this game cause everyone is creating million char-s and farming jewels on noob spots.

if everyone will be able to play "optimazed" game with 10 clients - would be impossible for new players to play at HH

hopefully, we could have less these fake chars
                    Last edited by IYID; 04-09-19, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Sidharta76
                      Sidharta76 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I remember one time they were trying to limit the number of accounts that each players can play in the game. but the problem is that is no fear to people who wants to play 2 or 3 characters to have support. then the problem that they create is that every time they make a new event, is for new accounts, probably they think new players but, who wants to come this game after all the negative advertisement because the bad service? so, every time that is a "speed event" for example, people has to create new accounts, to have the gifts and make fast max level. so, only pro players and pay per play players can do this. so, themselves create all the problems int he game.

• TurboTroll
                      TurboTroll commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Limiting the number of open clients is a very easy thing for them to do, it really is not a problem. The problem is having an extremely bad game optimized for free players.

The time has come to stop playing is a great game, but bad management, lately I feel that webzen steals my money with this game ... it has the same graphic engine since 2000 they do not even spend to change the engine and give us A decent game that moves at 60 fps at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X