Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Webzen - adm gm management - protest!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrPlayer
    started a topic Webzen - adm gm management - protest!!!!!

Webzen - adm gm management - protest!!!!!

TODAY WE'RE ALL TOGETHER TO IMPROVE THIS GAME.

The GMO is the latest Mu Online and we want improvements. We come together to ask you to answer and respond to our requests or we will abandon this game as you have abandoned us.

WE ASK THAT:

- BACK FROM THE OLD PK SYSTEM
    - CASTLE SISGE UPDATE
    - LOT ITEM DROP UPDATE
    - UPDATES OF LM ITEM TO GUILD WINNER
    - BEST SUPPORT (CURRENT AND VERY LONG)
    - END OF BUG AT ARKA WAR

The other servers are in this cause together.

We spend a lot of money on a game that gives us nothing and does not serve us.

ENDED.

WE ASK FOR A QUICK ANSWER.

were together in intagram, facebook, youtube, webzen ticker and more!!!!

PICTURES

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...16_29-0011-jpghttps://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...16_26-0005-jpg https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...6_26-0003d-jpg

#protest #webzen

• Noremorse
    replied
    guys, let's make some noise on facebook!
    let's go to the webzen!

#backoldpvpSystem

https://www.facebook.com/webzengames/

Leave a comment:

• Oliver92
    replied
    Believe me, no one will reply you.
    Why have to pay and play a shit, which make we stressed, make your computer break ???
    We play game, don't allow it to play us.
    I just removed this shit and play in legend mu server for 6 months. And, I'm happy with that server.
    Someone will said you are a stupid , you are paying for a illegal server, it may be closed any time. But who care ??? They think you will get money back from webzen.
    GMO is for trader and player who was paid very much money to that, they can not quit (because they don't want to lose they money ) ). With new player, I think you guys should find another private server.

Leave a comment:

• SentinelaGL
    replied
    I'm very upset with webzen!
    they only think about profiting!
    money and money!
    pay pay,
    it's complicated!

Simple thing is to return the old pvp, not back!
    complicated, continue in this game.
    buggy pay to win game, and item doubled, people using hack.

#back old pvp

Leave a comment:

• Maxi5548
    replied
    Still waiting for any answer from gms.

Leave a comment:

• SentinelaGL
    replied
    #BACKoldPVP

#VOLTAR O ANTIGO PVP

Leave a comment:

• Maxi5548
    replied
    Year 2500, cause of my death: Waiting for a answer from any gm.

Leave a comment:

• Sidharta76
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly. and this is because Webzen abuse us.

• Adhyz
    commented on 's reply
    ^^ these ppl only spamming .... now all ppl how are on "protest" are leveling full wcoins ^^

• RodrigoSNK
    replied
    WEBZEN is time to wake up.. here in this forum i only see activated players.. players that really love this game and still giving a shot to continuing playing.

Leave a comment:

• Sidharta76
    replied
    People want to Protest, DONT PLAY THIS ROULLETE EVENT EASY!!! GO TO WEBSITE THAT SIZE COSTUME SERVICES OF THISS KIND OF GAME AND LEVEL IT HOW IT IS< MAKE COMMENTS SO OTHER COMPANIES KNOW HOS WEBZEN IS WITH PLaYERS.... peope just ask for PvP when there are real importants thigs what to ask for.

Leave a comment:

• Sidharta76
    commented on 's reply
    NOPE, Tina doesnt help you, she ( or he) is one f them. she just helps his friends in the game and help to block the players that her friends talk her to. I think in this moment she is no more working for webzen. But she did block people for no reason years ago so, she is part of the problem.

• BrPlayer
    replied

This lazy company only cares about money. MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

Leave a comment:

• BrPlayer
    replied

WE NEED ATTITUDE .... IDEAS WE HAVE ALREADY PRESENTED AND PROBLEMS ARE REMARKABLE
    (GM) Tina
    (GM) Jojo
    (GM) Celina

Leave a comment:

• Sidharta76
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly Adhyz, they just want to have back the market to make money. and sadly, they are doing this when e have real problems in the game. we need improvement in the game. we had a survey the last year, and they did nothing. the only thing about the "old pk system" is the drop. but noting more.
Working...
X